Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if you were Edward Elric? - Minitokyo

What would you do if you were Edward Elric?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

I would most definitely invest in some growth pills.

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

if i am edward elric. i would go and find the (legendary milk
just kidding) legendary philiosopher's stone to bring my brother body back. if envy stands in my way i kill him in to bits muwahahaha.

-renkinjutsushi-

-renkinjutsushi-

Samurai Alchemist

I would bury myself in notes about the Philosopher's Stone, because there has to be more than one way to create it. It's documented, there are several different attempted methods but the handful of "successes" have their recipes suitably altered to disguise the prima materia. Of course the entire structure of alchemy is different in Amestris and they would have different legendary alchemists (although curiously a lot of the imagery parallels... the mercurial serpent? I love how they made the ourbouros a winged snake, the match the crowned crucificed serpent; the double imagery is sooooo delicious), but it is a good place to start. Really, he has the right idea using the military for all its worth. Mustang, for all of his bastard-like qualities, is a good strong shield to keep their illegal activities from the rest of the military.

If I were Edward, I'd probably keep to the same path. Because, in the end, it works. :D

Also, I really, really want to try out some array theorum. Badly.

Whosoever hath this Stone, may live in a healthful state, to the last term of his Life, appointed to him by God, and may have all whatsoever he desires on Earth. -- A Work of Saturn; Johann Isaac Hollandus

hell i don't think ed cares about his limbs anymore now that they are part of a uhmonkolie(i spelled that wrong) all he wants right now is to get his brother Al back to his body. i think ed has become use to his atoumail and likes the feel of it. and without it who is to say that he can still transmute without a circle. i mean sure his teacher can but she didn't lose a limb she lose most of her inner organs.

practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice

I think I would run up to Roy Mustang...0.0
*I LUV YOU ROY! Now why don't you love me in return? *grin** +D
Srry....I'm a fan to RoyXEd...-.-;

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Why would you want to be one of those "things"? A.K.A humonculi Plus, Ed already has the phillosipher's stone, it's inside of Al (of all places) Ok, If I where Ed I would try to find a way to turn me and Al back to "normal"(whatever "normal" is).

same as silverwolf12...i agree...lol

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Well, i think if i was Ed i would focus on returning Al's body first (if i was Ed, Al would be my brother then ne?)
Automail is indeed awesome but i wonder what it feels like not able to feel with your right arm and left leg again...
The journey to obtain the philosopher's stone is harsh and cruel, i would probably go on the journey to get Al's body back. For my own body? i think i would leave it the way it is, not because i think automail is cool, but because of the difficulties of the journey and the price i must pay for it.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

chupachups5576

chupachups5576

Nienke de Ruiter

Probably I'd live at Winry’s place and just leave Al and my arm and leg that way. I'm not as adventurous as Ed.

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

i would look cool around girls then get a girlfriend

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

YES!
i will do the same as edward
to get back the body one lost...
and i think it would be SUPER FUN!
on that adventure! ^^

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

Quote by REFLECTIONif im Ed i'd do anything 4 Al cuz he's like the only family left. i wouldn't really care about myself though..

I lost my mom too and I dun think I will try 2 bring her back but I will search 4 the stone 2 restore Al's body.................
I would feel guilty otherwise cos it was my (ed's) fault..................................
Besides, I wouldn't want 2 b the midget of the family..................lol X-P

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

If i'm Edward Elric.... I'll try to make this world a better world :)

If I were Edward Elric...I'd probably pat myself on the back because I know Hughes. (May he rest in peace.) Then, I'd probably go beat up Mustang for calling me short and treating me like a kid. ROFL XD

i well get al~s bod back

i would have done the same xDD ._. for the brother part, i mean wouldn't u want ur little brother to have a normal body? buuut in reality who knows u.u u need a looot of guts to be Edward x33

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump threads after so long.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.