Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 any tutors - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

hmmm, well i was wondering if anyone would be interested in teaching me atleast the basics of japanese, i've wanted to learn the language since i was about 7, but i could never find a class or anything. but there seems to be many of you that can speak japanese. If anyone is interested, then please post and then PM me. thank you :)

Signature

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

I'd recommend going down to the bookstore and picking up a coursebook. 'Living Language' is a pretty good series I've been supplementing my textbooks with. 'cos you haven't known hard until you try and pick up a language without hearing someone speak it.

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

lol, the thing is, the library here, doesn't carry any language books, aha, it sucks -_-

Signature

does your local community college not offer classes?

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

well, actually i just moved here not too long ago, so i wouldn't know, i wouldn't even know where any colleges/universities would be around here. i guess i should check it out, lol :)

Signature

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

Quote: lol, the thing is, the library here, doesn't carry any language books, aha, it sucks

I mean, the bookstore. The one where you have to pay money to get things you want. The library would eventually want you to return it and all...

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

if you understand chinese, don't hesitate to try learning by yourself on the net. Do some basic tutorials, then learn the grammar and then build your vocab. Once you know enough, try getting some text to translate (h-games are an interesting way to learn japanese)

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

screw books, watch more anime xD

well i can help if ya want
good morning = o-hai-yo-go-za-ma-su (note. u dont pronounce that u at the end)
good afternood or hello = kon-ni-chi-wa
intresting = o-mo-shi-roy
saying helo on the phone = mushi mushi
fun = tun-no-shi
good bye = sai-yo-na-ra
thankyou = a-ri-ga-to
i think i noe more but cant think of any at the momet
if u want some more message me

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.