Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sadness....-_- (sigh) vacation time... - Minitokyo

Sadness....-_- (sigh) vacation time...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I don't know you but bye bye! Where's Branson? ^_^'

Signature

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Ok bye ...see ya soon .......have fun at branson :) :) :)

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Posting threads about absences is not needed. Instead you can/should post about your leave in your guestbook. Try to check out the guidelines for the forum in this thread.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21168/

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Yeah... I agree with MetalFire and Evanrued...
I mean no offence, believe me, but MiniTokyo does come with guide line's to the forum's. This could of been placed in your Guest Book so everyone knew what was going on. It would of been easier....
Oh well, not my problem. Again, I mean no offence. Just be more careful next time so you don't end up with... er, the above posts.
Toodles. ^_^'

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.