Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFX-2: Which is your fav dressphere and why? - Minitokyo

FFX-2: Which is your fav dressphere and why?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Haha.. Like the title said, which is your fav dressphere in FFX2 and why?
The list of dresspheres are as follows: :D
Gunner
Thief
Warrior
Songstress
White Mage
Gun Mage
Alchemist
Black Mage
Samurai
Dark Knight
Berserker
Lady Luck
Trainer
Mascot
Floral Fallal
Machina Maw
Full Throttle

My fav would be Dark Knight because I just love the Black Sky ability. Besides, they have stronger attack power but not as strong as berserker and their defence level is high as well. I'm so happy when I get to defeat the 30-long minutes persistant desert monster boss with it! Yeah to Dark Knight!! XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i hate dresspheres =D
but i guess my fave is Full Throttle..

i didnt/havent get alchemist, samurai, trainer, and mascot tho~
ii stopped playing halfway coz the game annoyed me to the very depths of boredom. =D

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

The Warrior dressphere, esp. Paine style. Like to use the sword anyway *peace*

Movin'...

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I like the Black Mage, sexy witches :D

Signature

^ ^ hehe, i like the dressphere that flies, the one only available on the international version

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I hate different versions of games.....no fair!

Signature

Sammie-Chan

Sammie-Chan

SanaAto!!

Ooooo =D Got to be either the Warrior or the Gunmage But I like Full Throttle too ^^;

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Oh ya, I did see that ,patchy. It looks like a school uniform or something like that.. LOL.. What's it called? LOL XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

warrior dressphere..always love high hp and attack power in an rpg..always gotta love that

Full Throttle is my favorite. Its the best looking one in my opinon.

Second would be the theif dressphere. The ladies just look so sexy in that ^^.

xenosaga

These Tears

Alchemist...that is so cool, also the warrior and dark knight!

Signature

I like Lady Luck. The costumes are neat, and the victory pose for Paine with the cards that twirl around is just awesome.

Trainer is the worst, I keep seeing the animals get stuck crashing into each other or chasing monsters around, especially ones who die and their body goes rolling way off, or ones that fly and Yuna's dog keeps missing the drop kicks.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

lol never had that happen before.

Signature

dark knight .......

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Lady Luck, for her four dice move.
Alchemist, for giving off free elixirs whenever necessary.
Mascot, which has the best rating overall and obviously some of the quickest high impact attacks in the entire game, especially the Moogle Beam which does a lot of damage, considering you have the MP to chew it up, of course. **Tips her hat** Top that off with Ribbon too, and you've got a tough character to handle, on your side.

Then Dark Knight with their Dark Wave attack.
The Gun Mage can be quite effective as well, considering you equip a Cold Bit, hardly ever heal yourself at critical health, and use Trigger Happy all the time. **Clicks her machinegun** This will be fun. **Fires away**

And finally the Songstress, which is also my strategizer. Get the two final dances, and you've got pretty much an inpenetrable team. Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Yuna's songstess dressphere....but actually I love with Yuna outfit in ffx.....

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Dark Knight kicks ass... it's my strongest Dress sphere. That, and Alchemist.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

orenjinosakana

orenjinosakana

Kazuki-Chan

ah! i love the trainer dress sphere, because rikku looks really nice in it...more...um, hmm, demure...and cute=)

i dun remember the name of the dressphere that flies, but they have a nice pic of the yuripa trio in them on this site ^ ^ jus look under the ffx-2 section in games

Dark Knight for offensive and Alchemist (or was it Item Shooter <.<) for support.

xserasx

xserasx

doom

for gameplay-
yuna: lady luck
rikku: alchemist
paine: berserker

for the way they look-
yuna: warrior or songstress
rikku: warrior or black mage
paine: alchemist and white mage

take a chance you stupid ho.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Thief!!!! They are all so hot in that dressphere!!! besides the fact that you steal stuff!!

Signature Image

Claude

15th Division Taichou

My fav is the Dark Knight dress sphere. i absolutely love Darkness. 9999 dmg piercing defence and everythin else. pure bliss :nya:
oh, and i love the costume design too. letting yuna hold tidus's caladbolg in the Dark Knight dress sphere was ingenius :D

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

My favourite was always the dark knights, but i also liked the songstress. I think i probley ended up using dark knight most of the time.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.