Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFX-2: Which is your fav dressphere and why? - Minitokyo

FFX-2: Which is your fav dressphere and why?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

i like the trainer outfits cause they are pretty and colorful

Rezel

Rezel

- Yazuka -

Rikku in her berseker dresshpere... I love it!

- May The Darkness Return To Me -
Somebody had already taken the name Yazuka!! .'(

Well, I love the Samurai and Dark Knight, mainly Samurai on Rikku, cuz she reminded me of Auron.

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

Probleh the Trainer Dressphere, Black Mage Dressphere, or the White Mage Dressphere.

Why do you ask? HOLY monkeys I don't HAVE TO LOOK AT yuna's BUM THE entire time! That and they're so purteh. ^_^; I like the schoolgirlish looking ones and the kimono looking ones too, from the International Version.

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

my favorite dressphere is Paine's dark Knight beacuse its looks really cool...

Firebomb

Anime Lover

my favorite is ummmmmm all of them. they are all awesome. i like them all

Thief... Rikku is beautifull with this sphere

Lore589

Lore589

Lonely Dreamer

my favorite is Riku's Machina Maw
1 - the blue jumpsuit riku has on makes her look so hot!
2 - all the damage it does
3 - finnely it looks much better than all of her other dresssheres

the sonstress outfit was.. beautiful~ @w@

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i loved rikkus white mage and yunas floral fallal dress spheres

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

i'm kinda fond of the skills for lady luck: critical hit, double exp, dice,
and i like how it quickly attacks (no time wasting running up to hit)

alchemist's mega potion was nice for the lower levels too.
as for songstress, i became annoyed with it when fighting against status-effect proof enemies (was totallly useless).

as for outfits: i love the black mage hats

samurai- _ -)b

jeremym1978

jeremym1978

Meh \0/

Best function/stats when in a dress sphere, I use Mascot. Best looking.. I'd say either Lady Luck or a toss up between Samurai and Dark Knight.

DAoC, SWG, Planetside, Guildwars accounts all on vacation
Lineage 2 - LadyMidori the monk on Erica
House Masamune - Clan Shinsen Gumi
Sony Bitch for life
Collector of all things anime (long as my wallet doesn't die)
Signature

Dark Knights are always cool. Except when those 3 annoying freaks become one... *sigh*

Alchemist was probably my favorite. I always had one in my party. Overall, it really didn't matter what job you took - the game was ridiculously easy. Even that Oh So Hard boss -.-;

Demonchild

DemonChild

i dunno i liked pretty much aot of them..but if i have to choose one it would be Warrior..the outfits was killer

Your fate will soon be over.

Dark knight and black mage.

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

Quote by Patchy^ ^ hehe, i like the dressphere that flies, the one only available on the international version

I hate it hate it hate it HATE it, I don't why the heck did they do that for, it's like to piss us off man. They just got all of these different version and never come to U.S why?????????

but anyway my favorite is gunner, it helps me beat the strongest guy in the game to get 100%, any of you got 100%????

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

I like Theif ^^ You get to steal stuff!! ^^

Thief, warrior, samurai and black mage :D

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

the thief dressphere ^.^
probably because if you equip your characters well, it can do some pretty good damage...and they're fast too =P

shadowframe

I rule you!!

Gambler cuz out of all the dress spheres, all three of the girls look sexy in them. . .

ph43r me!
*shakes furry paw*
For evil, cute Justice!!

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

i like the berserker dresssphere, because it can invade physical attacks giving u the edge for physical battles. at least u increase ur chance of winning by 50%

adventchildvii

adventchildvii

Psychotic Soul

Dark Knight, with Paine in it, extremely useful(just spam darkness, great against the desert monster with huge hp when u don't have that 9999 trigger thing) and looks great too, too bad most of the dresspheres give FFx-2 a ridiculously charlies Angel's feel to it.

\"Is it surprising that prisons resemble factories and that schools, barracks and hospitals resemble prisons?.\"
God Didn\'t Create Man; Man Created God

Paine as a Gunner (much cooler than Yuna at it), Rikku as Alchemist, (because alchemists are simply awesome), and Yuna as Warrior (strange that Yuna would be wielding a sword called 'Brotherhood', though.)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.