Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel? - Minitokyo

(GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

We all know this guy is mysterious, he is calm, but i think he's hiding something behind that, i got even more suspicious about him after seeing ep.29, he has a relationship with Raww and Gilbert.

So what do you think?

Pride comes before the fall

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmm, is this about GSD ???? Or what ?

Signature

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

Quote by tarerenHmmm, is this about GSD ???? Or what ?

yeah. rey is the blonde-haired, blue-eyed raww clone. he's ok. he is definently hiding something or maybe it's something even he doesn't know... dun dun dun!

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

I think is a spy of dullindal in minerva!!!:)
He wanted to shot down archangel and freedom very quickly and he helped shin to defeat freedom (baka!!! they think that he killed freedom but they don't know kira is the ultimate coordinatorand I would like shin's face when vil see that kira is alive!) XD

Signature

CagalliYulaAttha91

CagalliYulaAttha91

Sweeter than Chocolates

he is sure like his father....Raww....i used to think he ws cool and nice but now...no way.....

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by CagalliYulaAttha91he is sure like his father....Raww....i used to think he ws cool and nice but now...no way.....

Is it already confirmed that Rey is Raww's son? yea, i liked him at the first, but now, i don't like him anymore.

Many people think he's a bad pilot, but i don't think so, he probably conceals his true skills, he won't show it until it is very needed. It is also said that he's better than Shinn in overall performance.

Eleawin

Eleawin

such a fan girl...

I do love him *o*
Ok, he may turn bad in the next episodes, following Gil in his (hypothetical) evil path... But I hope he will open his eyes and act for himself.

Quote by Rai1e
Is it already confirmed that Rey is Raww's son?

No, I don't remember that, and I believe *spoil* he's probably a Raww's clone --> ep 24-25, he has a strange reaction and seems to have compassion for Stellar, since he helps Shinn to save her.
Because of that, I want so much he won't turn evil! ( at least, he won't become the final boss >.> )

~ Atobe fan

rey is the guy from GS that battles Kira in the last battle isn't he??

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm...a mysterious character
yup, i think he's better than shinn, and he is definitely hiding some secrets!!
as for his resemblance to raw...i think he's probably one of his clones

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

Quote by Ratboy2099rey is the guy from GS that battles Kira in the last battle isn't he??

no that would be cruz (or whatever that name is spelled, ppl call him Raww here, well that's him)
Rey.... I just don't know what the heck he is thinking XO
He is Legend's pilot, so, what do u expect? He should have the skill

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

He seems to be an alright character. Not that good, but not too bad at least. Although... Something's not quite right about that guy. >\

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Eleawin

Eleawin

such a fan girl...

I just saw ep 35 and... aww, he's creepy XD

~ Atobe fan

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

keke.. XD yeah.. he's creepy but i dont think he's a bad pilot..
i think we will know more about him as the time goes by..
REY is a great pilot... :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

kuchikidesert

kuchikidesert

LuNnaR_MoNkEyZ

waaaaaaaaaaa.... he is so handsome!!!! But I don't watch gsd.. ^.^ so I don't know about his characters.. ^^ hehehe

Signature Image
*~ " I onLy FigHt foR mYseLf aNd I OnLy LoVe MySeLf . . tHaT's tHe onLy LoVe I nEeD " ~*
--Sabaku no Gaara--

me i think he's weird.all what he does is help shinn do that and this and he doesn't seem to care for the other members of the minerva except for shinn.i also think he is a spy for dullindal.but i think he only spy on stuff that isn't normal in the minerva.but we just to wait and see if he really is a spy.

audeaya

audeaya

Quote by animegal213me i think he's weird.all what he does is help shinn do that and this and he doesn't seem to care for the other members of the minerva except for shinn.i also think he is a spy for dullindal.but i think he only spy on stuff that isn't normal in the minerva.but we just to wait and see if he really is a spy.

I think like you!!!

Signature

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

he is ok i guess but i don't think he is going to be a factor that much in the series.

Signature

Skilledge

DestinyAwaits

Hm he is indeed suspicious and myterious, cool guy though, doesent he piolet the legend gundam?

Death is our final phase in life. Theres no escape from it.
Eternal life is nothing but a dream, only a vision.
Shadows corrupts our mind with fear and deciteful thoughs.
Time is short, In the end we will all perish from this world.
I will not accept death so soon, Death may haunt me until my last breath...
Nevertheless i'll decide when to live or die.....
You have a choice in your life, only you can control your own fate!

Destiny is not born within
Its by choice..... -skilledge- Toni

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

hmm for me rey is calm, but somewhat dangerous...

Quote by rai1ehe is calm, but i think he's hiding something behind that, i got even more suspicious about him after seeing ep.29, he has a relationship with Raww and Gilbert.

yes i'm totally agree with u...^^ maybe in later episodes he'll become like raww le klueze.. who knows... ^^ coz sometimes silent person can become more dangerous than a noisy person... well just wait n see...^^

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by someguy66he is ok i guess but i don't think he is going to be a factor that much in the series.

I agree here. He's an okay character. He has the combat skills and intellect for a potential ace pilot but has no personality and lacks any kind of interest at all.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by pn0yvstyle

Quote by someguy66he is ok i guess but i don't think he is going to be a factor that much in the series.

I agree here. He's an okay character. He has the combat skills and intellect for a potential ace pilot but has no personality and lacks any kind of interest at all.

I believe he'll role very much later in the series....calm....but creepy, very interesting to me.

I'm rather bored with Shinn and Kira thread, so tried to discuss about him.

Asuka27

~Suzaku No Sora~

I'm really really don't like him ,because he so weird and sometimes suspicious. And I think he will be the next enemy at the future , And Dullindal give him "Legend" to him maybe there somethin' about them .

^*Burning Desire*^ Signature Image

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Asuka27I'm really really don't like him ,because he so weird and sometimes suspicious. And I think he will be the next enemy at the future , And Dullindal give him "Legend" to him maybe there somethin' about them .

Legend was supposed for Athrun, but because Athrun refuses, he probably give it to Rey.

audeaya

audeaya

Quote by Rai1e Legend was supposed for Athrun, but because Athrun refuses, he probably give it to Rey.[/quote
i think athrun will leave minerva with legend but I'm not sure

Signature

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.