Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel? - Minitokyo

(GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by audeaya
i think athrun will leave minerva with legend but I'm not sure

I guess he'll take Gaia or another MS in Minerva.

Pride comes before the fall

Quote by audeaya

Quote by Rai1e Legend was supposed for Athrun, but because Athrun refuses, he probably give it to Rey.[/quote
i think athrun will leave minerva with legend but I'm not sure

I still think that Rey will get legend. Coz he have the relationship with Raw, he is more like likely to take Legend and become one of the worst enemy Kira ever had.

Rey helping Shinn to fight Kira, there must be some reasons behind. Is not as simple as what he said.

Athrun will get Infinite Justice Gundam. So Legend isn't his.

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

^_^' I said I'm not sure
thanks for your explication :)

Signature

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Rey... oh man he's so cool. Now I like Shinn and Rey equally :D and I also reconsidered about Athrun... he's fool... but I know we talk about Rey here :D.
In ep 35 Rey acted cool, cooler than ever. Maybe he'll become the best pilot, because he's so smart and calm. Shinn is also very strong, but he won against Kira thanks to Rey... He really helped shinn with strategy and advices. Rey will get Legend Gundam if I am right and Shinn will get Destiny... haha they'll be the Strongest, they'll destroy the enemy, or at least I hope they'll destry Them :D.

Deathscythe-Hell

Deathscythe-Hell

~the god of death~

Quote by CoordinatorRey... oh man he's so cool. Now I like Shinn and Rey equally :D and I also reconsidered about Athrun... he's fool... but I know we talk about Rey here :D.
In ep 35 Rey acted cool, cooler than ever. Maybe he'll become the best pilot, because he's so smart and calm. Shinn is also very strong, but he won against thanks to Rey... He really helped shinn with strategy and advices. Rey will get Legend Gundam if I am right and Shinn will get Destiny... haha they'll be the Strongest, they'll destroy the enemy, or at least I hope they'll destry Them :D.

wow.. you are the man Coordinator.. without rey, shinn wouldnt have "so-called" win kira over the latest battle.. Rey and Shinn should destroy all the naturals.. >.<

Signature Image

dragonsnake26

Dragon

Plus, Rey seems to have the Newtype ability... I like Rey. His piano skills is freakin awesome. Better than Nicol's XD He's really interesting. He's calm but gets sorta jitter and childlike around Dullindal. I would like to see more development on him.

Oh and I think Athrun is running away in a Gouf since at the end of the preview it said, "Fly off into the stormy sea, Gouf!" (SEED-Fansubs)

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

Rey is just ok.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by CoordinatorRey... oh man he's so cool. Now I like Shinn and Rey equally :D and I also reconsidered about Athrun... he's fool... but I know we talk about Rey here :D.
In ep 35 Rey acted cool, cooler than ever. Maybe he'll become the best pilot, because he's so smart and calm. Shinn is also very strong, but he won against Kira thanks to Rey... He really helped shinn with strategy and advices. Rey will get Legend Gundam if I am right and Shinn will get Destiny... haha they'll be the Strongest, they'll destroy the enemy, or at least I hope they'll destry Them :D.

Hmmm... if he's really an evil, i think the fight Shinn vs Rey is possible, Dullindal's plan will be revealed sooner or later.

hmm.....rey is rau le creuset's clone. i think he has the same principles like his father. at first he's seems reliable and polite. but as you go through, a couple of clues make you think that he's up to something.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eleawin

Eleawin

such a fan girl...

Quote by yakitorihmm.....rey is rau le creuset's clone. i think he has the same
principles like his father

If he has, he would want to kill both naturals and coordinators, and he seems to care a lot about Gil... and Shinn as well, even if it looks like he manipulates him ^^'
And Rau was crazy because he was deficient, Rey is not, he has no reason to hate humanity...

~ Atobe fan

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

I haven't read any of the posts previous to this, as I have a feeling that I would read a spoiler if I did (I have only seen the first episode of gsd). However, I noticed two things. A, he has a mask somewhat like Rau Le Cruset used to wear, and the same haircut, but, B, his hair is the same color as Mu La Flaga's was. Possible connection?

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

Rey is gay >__> hahaa....

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by darkspiral486I haven't read any of the posts previous to this, as I have a feeling that I would read a spoiler if I did (I have only seen the first episode of gsd). However, I noticed two things. A, he has a mask somewhat like Rau Le Cruset used to wear, and the same haircut, but, B, his hair is the same color as Mu La Flaga's was. Possible connection?

Raww is the clone of Mwu La Fllaga's father. I'm not sure whether Rey is Raww's son or his clone, it's still not confirmed.

Quote by GundamZZRey is gay &gt;__&gt; hahaa....

I guess you just watched ep.19.

Eleawin

Eleawin

such a fan girl...

Quote by darkspiral486I haven't read any of the posts previous to this,
as I have a feeling that I would read a spoiler if I did (I have only
seen the first episode of gsd). However, I noticed two things. A, he
has a mask somewhat like Rau Le Cruset used to wear, and the same
haircut, but, B, his hair is the same color as Mu La Flaga's was.
Possible connection?

I guess you speak about Neo.
Rei doesn't wear a mask and is much pretty than Rau =^^=

~ Atobe fan

However, Rey still look gayish.

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

Quote by KiraYamato4everHowever, Rey still look gayish.

I agree - Rey needs a haircut. Hopefully Kira will do it for him.....with a beam saber.

I really don't like Rey - he's a rather shifty fellow like his uh...well....whatever Dullindal is to him. Plus, Rey supports Shinn ( probably more of Dullindal's shifty shifty work), and if there's one thing I hate, it's Shinn.

And what's with the zmgf-x666s Legend? Another dragoon suit (Providence wannabe)? Oh please - think of something original, Sunrise!

Eleawin

Eleawin

such a fan girl...

He doesn't look gayish, he looks cute ! CUTE >.<;;;

~ Atobe fan

Genosider

The Last Raven

Agreed. He's a flaming homosexual.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Quote by Rai1e
Hmmm... if he's really an evil, i think the fight Shinn vs Rey is possible, Dullindal's plan will be revealed sooner or later.

I think it will be more like a Rey vs Neo/Mwu..... just like Mwu vs Raww in GSEED..... battle of the newtypes.

Quote by Genosider

Agreed. He's a flaming homosexual.

*LOL*

Signature

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

I wonder why Rey can sense Mwu and his relationship with the chairman. He is definitely weird, i dun really like him cause he's too hard to befriend with ask him somethimg n he goes "Who noes" all the time. Remember the episode when he meet the chairman he just like does something that is so unlike himself running forward n hugging the chairman n suddenly being overjoyed.

Time will tell his part in the story...

rubenz

rubenz

Asucaga Fan and Vector Addict

rey haha he is gay IMO
hmm and i think he is kinda bad person, well just my felling afterall ^^

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

he doesn;t look kind on the outside but i donno don't about what he thinks on the inside

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

I really think he's evil just like dullindal.

Signature

tores

*{Hawk Of Endymion}*

hi am anew member :)

in ep35 when shinn sead to asuran that he got his reveng from kira a flash back comes to rey abute raww i thenk thats mean some thing

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.