Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel? - Minitokyo

(GSD) What do you think about Rey Za Burrel?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by darkspiral486I haven't read any of the posts previous to this, as I have a feeling
that I would read a spoiler if I did (I have only seen the first
episode of gsd). However, I noticed two things. A, he has a mask
somewhat like Rau Le Cruset used to wear, and the same haircut, but, B,
his hair is the same color as Mu La Flaga's was. Possible connection?

Oops, just saw the second episode of GSD and I think I was talking about the wrong guy. My bad!

Diabound00

Diabound00

God of Darkness

After watching epi 36 I think Rey is not more than a puppet of Dullindal.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Diabound00After watching epi 36 I think Rey is not more than a puppet of Dullindal.

Hmmm....he talked quite a lot lately.....i think he'll show his true fighting skill now.

Pride comes before the fall

Yeah, I'm sure that the relationship between Rey and Rau might be able to tell us that he will be one of the strongest enemy at the end. Like Rau, he can also sense Mu La Flaga appearence.

As you can see, he also get Legend Gundam which is similar to Providence Gundam. He should have the skills as good as Rau. That's what i think.

Any other opinion?

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

I thought that Rau, Mwa and Rey were all newtypes...am i wrong? i remember reading it off some site. i've also seen "Gundam X: After the Wars" and it's mainly about the newtypes so i'm wondering if there is a link there between the two gundam series and newtypes.

Like in Gundam SeeD and Gundam SeeD Destiny the newtypes in Gundam X can communicate and sense each others' presence, on the plus side they can control gundams with external parts like the mobile armour (Zero) that Mwa pilots and providence that Rau pilots.

Any thoughts?

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by T3NS4II thought that Rau, Mwa and Rey were all newtypes...am i wrong? i remember reading it off some site. i've also seen "Gundam X: After the Wars" and it's mainly about the newtypes so i'm wondering if there is a link there between the two gundam series and newtypes.
Like in Gundam SeeD and Gundam SeeD Destiny the newtypes in Gundam X can communicate and sense each others' presence, on the plus side they can control gundams with external parts like the mobile armour (Zero) that Mwa pilots and providence that Rau pilots.
Any thoughts?

They are newtypes i think, they have the newtype flash....but the word "newtype" itself never explained and even never called in the story.

kailone

wandering dreams...

Rey is capable of thinking for himself (least I think he is seeing as he helped shinn escape with stellar...) but he's extremely loyal to the Chairman and seems to be manipulating Shinn... though he might actually be a true friend of Shinn's... so confusing...

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

he's acting a lil' fishie to me...

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

:angry: I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't support this guy now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >=(

Signature

Rey's totally changed. He was better before he encountered the EAF Extended Research Facility. Right now he's such a coward and depending on Shinn to do the dirty work even though he's got a Gundam(Legend).

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Mwu and Raw were the LAST newtypes. Rey is just a clone of Raw.

His actions really are just bouncing around, can't figure this guy out. He's sure manipulating Shinn and is quite a puppet...wonder how much of threat he'll be in the coming episodes. He's definitely got something behind his cold smile...or perhaps he might get killed off soon lol...

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

what can i say.. i hate this guy.. Rey just like Dullindel.. calm but have meaning bout something by own good.. his just manipulated Shinn in all cases..

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by StryderHiryuuMwu and Raw were the LAST newtypes. Rey is just a clone of Raw.

how about Kira? he's a newtype too. if you see ep. 39. Well, but he's not the last.

God I can't stand Rey, he's Dullindal's lackey and he is the one who gets Shinn to do all of the things that he does, which is one of the reasons I hate him......not like I like Shinn to begin with anyways lol

Signature

Cagalli-Athurn

Cagalli-Athurn

ATHURN ZALA

I think rey za burrel is a strict and evil guy in the heart. He trys to break luna from shinn he is so damm evil. I felt that I want to kill him!!!!hahahhahhah :angry:

I like rei!!! He is my second favourite to auel!!! All i know is he is cool, calm and can tell anyone off!!!

\(^o^)/

I think he might be a clone of Raww Le Creuset, or somehow related to him.

lol i was suspecting the Rey was a girl in disquise... he hugged dulinwhatever isn't it? ^_^'

Signature

>.<

Exterminator

Exterminator

Exterminator

Rey is an okay guy, he does stuff to stop things from going bad. But it does seem hes hiding something just dont know what it is yet.

lol i pretty much like rey. ^_^ good but not bad character.

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by ExterminatorRey is an okay guy, he does stuff to stop things from going bad. But it does seem hes hiding something just dont know what it is yet.

Really? to me he seems to just doing Dullindal's plan and tend to do it whatever it costs.

rey is dullindal's toy

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

He is really shady. Think he is gay... (gotta crush on Dullindal...) -_-'''

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.