Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which computer to buy - Minitokyo

which computer to buy

page 1 of 1 13 total items

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

Which one??????????? cause I was thinking off getting apple laptop but first I need to know weather it can be like xp on changing skins....

Depends on what you mean by "Multimedia" (i.e. please elaborate).

For most purposes, a Windows-based system is the best bet for the average users (and even experienced users). The major population uses it, it is practically stable and fast (regardless what oppositions might say), and most softwares are compatible with it.

Regards.

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

hmmm like web designering... codeing off java scripts. . . html.... designing in images fire works an so on...........

I suggested a Windows-based system and I stand by my recommendation.

Laptop or desktop: depends on whether you will be taking it for your travels or not. Simple.

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

Quote by EnchanterI suggested a Windows-based system and I stand by my recommendation.
Laptop or desktop: depends on whether you will be taking it for your travels or not. Simple.

"-_______- of course its both ....... i'm skooling an i'll be running from one class to another thus

Quote by EnchanterLaptop or desktop: depends on whether you will be taking it for your travels or not. Simple.

its off course.... "-_-

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an extremely similar thread on which platform is best for graphic design and editing that you probably want to take a look at:

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11309/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

I take it you are set on getting a laptop (as originally stated in the beginning)?

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

Quote by EnchanterI take it you are set on getting a laptop (as originally stated in the beginning)?

............................ yes a laptop....

Quote by shinsengumiHere's an extremely similar thread on which platform is best for graphic design and editing that you probably want to take a look at:
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/11309/

hmm... mac coms.. now tat i see it i now know wat to get ^_^ I book computer will be a second babby to me now hahaha....

suzuki

Shut up the fuck you must!

Acer laptops are pretty good

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

fujitsu and sony laptops are good too.

Signature

sakuragigi

sakuragigi

Sakura

Quote by someguy66fujitsu and sony laptops are good too.

=x there are to expensive an my mum will kill me >_<

Quote by someguy66fujitsu and sony laptops are good too.

hmm .........

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

depends on what u want to use it for:
alienware: expensive but good for games and website creation. great graphics chip.(customizable)
sony: very good processing power. use for big jobs. somewhat expensive but worth it.
(customizable)
Dell: an all around good guy. many uses depending on what you use it for. parts arent topself.
relatively inexpensive. (very customizable)

Quote by suzukiAcer laptops are pretty good

yes that is a good choice too.
i havent had an apple so i dont have any info for you on that.
good luck. :)

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I've had an HP computer now for 7 years and it has been really great over the years^^

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.