Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you invent Stories for your drawnings??? - Minitokyo

Do you invent Stories for your drawnings???

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

I DO ^-^ ....
Normaly i don't drawn right if i don't have a good story to join the final work, and so i inspire on my favourite animes that is Chobits, Card Captor Sakura and D.n.angel ... I do lots of machines because i started to draw with Chobits ''Machine War'', then i started to draw angels because of D.n.angel ''Eternaty angel'' and finaly i started to draw 2 sides, '' Good and Evil'' was inspired on the cards Light and Darkness...
Only ''Girls'' doesn't was a story because it started by my hand (i has listening to music and it gave me a clear idea of what i wanted to do ) ^-^

But the other 3 have unik stories.
I really hanted to know if:

You invent stories for Drawings, and if you do, when after or before you finish the drawing???
Do you listen to music? What kind of music???

Thank you for repling
Mata ne

Yue Horrishino

Signature Image

hahah, yep, think i invent a story to my charac after ive drawn it, at least theres one in my mind. iam often just surprised by the expression that turn out oon my drawing and wonder what he/she/it thinks about ^^~ think i must find an eligibility for my drawings^^; somehow...:)
but its nothing epic or novel-filling, just a short idea which comes with the drawing and has sometimes an influence on it if it comes quickly. its becoming troubleing if i have to draw for a story, to find the expression i want to show. thats really tough job and iam just amazed about the doujin out there who are capable of doing like this...especially if their characs keeps always recognizable. its easy to do once, but doing again&again&again....._*_

arrrr....however^^ its fun anyway *heheee :)

I try to (usually after I draw). But once I realize its been done already, I just give up.

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.