Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Soukyuu no Fafner - Minitokyo

Soukyuu no Fafner

page 1 of 1 11 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Oh i didn't check all sites of this forum, sry >.>

what do you think about this serie? first i saw the promo i though "neon genesis evangelion II" at once but it's a bit different. i don't like the characters but i will watch it, wanna know what the "angels" are like XD

At first glance, it's something that I would watch. Though the first 2 eps were a bit slow and reminded me too much of Eva/Rahxephon ep 1/2.

Yeah it's SO like Evangelion/Rahxephon that it will of course be compared/contrasted/bashed/luved/etc.

The "angels" look pretty neat...more like the "mecha" used in Rah or Scrapped Princess though. Nice weapons...looks like gravitic tech (point singularity weapons).

The characters are well....after I watch more I'll comment on them.

But definitely I will watch more.

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

I thought it would be more like Gundam Seed... but if it's got something in common with NGE and RahX then I might check it out. Also, since trying to work out what the hell a Fafner is, I've come to the conclusion that it's a mythical figure of Nordic origin. Maybe a dragon or something... heh all of a sudden it sounds a lot more worthwhile.

Signature Image

they explain that in the first ep furikuu

Before posting in this thread I just wanted to watch the fourth episode of Soukyuu no Fafner so I could give a valid opinion. The short story = I like it. While I have not seen RahXephon and have only read what the plot is about I can see where people draw the similarities between the two series, sure you could compare Fafner to EVA but I honestly think (atleast so far) that's a bit of a stretch.

Fafner is really an interesting anime in my opinion; there aren't many animes that I've seen that I can honestly say I don't fully understand Fafner is exactly one of those animes where even after four episodes i'm still trying to tie all the threads that have been thrown at us together and am still trying to figure out the rational behind each specefic character. I guess the beauty of Fafner is that so many ambiguous characters and references to people, places, etc. are brought up in such a way that rather than feeling lost a strong sense of curiosity is aroused and the series really has you wondering what is going to happen next, and why certain characters make the decesions they make. I'm really eager to see how Soukyuu no Fafner progresses the animation and soundtrack are great and the plot while generic in some ways more than makes up for itself in constantly keeping you thinking and wondering why? and what?.

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

lol, i haven't seen it.. but it sounds interesting ^^ first thing this anime reminds me of is gundam seed -_-' i think dat character designer really needs more styles of animation XD

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

@Hittokiri
Hm interesting you say? I think it's really confusing and after the 3rd episode i decided not to watch any longer. Imo there are to many characters. Could be a nice story how xebec configured it is not very good >.<

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

This anime reminds me of Evangelion/RahXephon :)
The Character Design is like Gundam SEED as people said before me :)
Personnally, I like this anime. I hope the end is good... So I have to watch more ^^

yea the show is way to cliche for me, i watched up to 3 and gave up on it

ArcticAngel

The cute thing ^-^

I've watched 17 episodes so far. At the first glance it seamed something similar to NGE, but later the show developed very well. The show has a huge potential and is one of my absulute favouries :)

This serie have no personality.
THe only good this is Hirai's chades.
Mechades is the worst.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.