Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls: How do you like to look men? - Minitokyo

For Girls: How do you like to look men?

page 1 of 1 20 total items

i mean with clothes on.
i like to look at them with suit, i love it, they look sooo handsome, but i like more without their coat....dream....and the other hand i like to look them with long shorts and a normal shirt....dream again...
also, i like the cool ones, you know, and the ones who are chivalrous with girls.

how about you girls?

PS: bad written >.<

Signature Image

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

heeee! i was waiting for this kinda thread. :D
i like guys that wear those mucsle shirts! xD -faints-
haha no i play.
i like the emo style.
with studded belts,tight pants...woo show off that ass. xD um..tight shirts too. yay! wee! -squeal- and..LONG hair! omgsh. wow that`s so sexy. >_>

love,mimo

i agree with you jakudoshigirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxheeee! i was waiting for this kinda thread. :D
i like guys that wear those mucsle shirts! xD -faints-haha no i play.
i like the emo style.
with studded belts,tight pants...woo show off that ass. xD um..tight shirts too. yay! wee! -squeal- and..LONG hair! omgsh. wow that`s so sexy. &gt;_&gt;
love,mimo

well, i dont like see them with tight clothes no-oh...

Signature Image

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

eh? everyone has diffrent taste. ^_^'

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxeh? everyone has diffrent taste. ^_^'

oh yeah ^_^' , i know, dont mad with that

Signature Image

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Guys in tuxedos are always good-looking. ^_^

But mainly, I like casual dress. Jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, funky button down shirts with cool designs on them, sometimes even Hawiian shirts look nice, with khaki shorts and sandals. I like a bit longer hair, so I can play with it. XD I guess as long as they don't look like slobs and their pants aren't halfway down their butt with boxers showing >.<, I'll probably think it looks good.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by AngelKateGuys in tuxedos are always good-looking. ^_^
But mainly, I like casual dress. Jeans, t-shirts, sweatshirts, funky button down shirts with cool designs on them, sometimes even Hawiian shirts look nice, with khaki shorts and sandals. I like a bit longer hair, so I can play with it. XD I guess as long as they don't look like slobs and their pants aren't halfway down their butt with boxers showing &gt;.&lt;, I'll probably think it looks good.

i'm with you on that AngelKate-san! casual (or "the Gap look" as a couple of my friends have dubbed it...) i kinda like the collared shirt (buttoned or unbuttoned) rolled up sleeves and jeans look myself, though i'm not that picky... as long as they don't look like they just crawled out of bed! however, if he has hair longer than me... that may be a problem. XP

Signature Image

I think it depends on the situation and mood :)
For daily activities, I like guys in sporty outfit, but sometimes I like guys in tidy short-sleeves shirts, baggy trousers and fresh face :)
But of course guys in tuxedos are great, they look like gentlemen who r ready to ivite us for a dance.

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

i like uniforms example doctors firefighters military and others

Signature Image

KittyCyn

KittyCyn

Cyn Productions

I personally have a "Fatal Attraction" on Guys with Suits...I just love them...but the perfect man would be: blue jeans, a white turtle neck shirt or a white button down shirt (with at least two buttons opened) and a black coat all opened ;)
*Colors may vary* XD hahaha
mmmmm Turtle neck shirts look sooo sexy and sensual in men XP LoL
Well that's just me :)!

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i have to agree that i like men in more formal suits....with at least a long sleeved collared shirt and a tie...they look so good with they're so well groomed and well tailored...*sigh*
but i also go crazy over men in uniforms...there's just somethng about a guy in a uniform...cop, military, fireman...*drools*
and then for some strange reason i think guys with their leather jackets and helmets riding their japanese motorcycles are too hot....i wish i could be riding behind that hunk with my arms around him...oh yeah!!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I like men is suits,but i'm not cray about that.You know the actor Keanu Reeves?I like that type of men.Dark hair,sincerety...*blush*.But really,i don't think it's really the matter of style,but his inner self.A person that i would like is sincere(i just hate liers),nice to you,show you some respect and love.*blush more*Ooh, can't do this anymore.
See you girl! ;)

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Eww, coooties. ;__; :: Cries and runs away. ::

<<;; >>;; I prefer them anywhere but near me. :3

Signature

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Agree with the author of this topic. :)

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

nakimas

nakimas

Demonic Angel

Uhh... I just notice that they're there and kinda just don't really care. I'm not a much of a person to swoon. But if you put on the david Bowie when he was in the laberenth, or erik from phantom of the opera 2004.... I swoon. That is what is good in a man

Angels that have been forbidden are now coming out....

Quote by a-chanI think it depends on the situation and mood :)
For daily activities, I like guys in sporty outfit, but sometimes I like guys in tidy short-sleeves shirts, baggy trousers and fresh face :)
But of course guys in tuxedos are great, they look like gentlemen who r ready to ivite us for a dance.

ohhhhh...i m dreaming..... :nya:

Signature Image

with a white or blue formal shirt, with a half-done necktie and black bottoms n/////n
waaaaaa thinking of this kills me XD ahaha

with a white or blue formal shirt, with a half-done necktie and black bottoms n/////n
waaaaaa thinking of this kills me XD ahaha

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I agree with jakudoshigirl, I love it when guys get all dressed up, it makes them look very handsome.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.