Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt that you want a baby??! - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt that you want a baby??!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

awwww jakudoshigirl, you're so cute for wanting to have a little baby...
but me...i really don't have that maternal instinct and can't see myself with a kid. besides i'd make a terrible mom cuz i would be way too strict...my kids would hate me...lol!! well, i wanna be a teacher, too...so i'll have plenty of kids to look after, unless they drive me into the insane asylum first... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Quote by jakudoshigirl

Quote by KazahayaI'm 20 and I have never feel that I wanted a baby; I
don't even want babies coming near to me nor I find them
cute.

you are mean..jejeej...why if they are cute?

I'm not mean, I just don't like children. They are annoying and I see more cons than pros to having them.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

I'm not sure if I want a baby yet. When I'm older, that is. o_O;; Depends on if I get married. xP [and the changes are sliiiim. :3] But let me tell you, they're a handful.. @__@ I know, 'cause my sister has two children, and she hasn't moved out yet, so I watch them every single day. .__.;;

Signature

Well I hope you find a good mate ^^ jajajaja :D

Quote by jakudoshigirl

Quote by Crystalmaiden87Yes i have felt that way but i want one when im
older lol like 30 lol right now im 17 and first comes Traveling lol
hopes i do

no, i want one before 23 or 24 ^_^' ...

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yesss i want 4 kids :p
2 girls and 2 boys
hehe XD
but.... im 15 years old
*banging my head*
im daydreaming again :P

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

In the 12 dreams that I was pregnant, I suppose... LOL

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Just when i see something like this :)
http://www.andrea-schroeder.com/kim/kima166.jpg

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

inuyasha-hanyou7

inuyasha-hanyou7

~Dark Demon~

Yes, I have, but not till I'm old enough. Around the 20s. :)

yea!!! its so kool cuz they so cute and funny, but i want before 22 :)

yea!!! its so kool cuz they so cute and funny, but i want before 22 :) thats so kool to have one.

i always dreamed of having my own child, but i'm not ready for parenthood.

i'll probaly be over at least 25 before having a child.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Actually I don't think about it.

But when it was the moment to choose our next year classes, I first chose "Life Management" and I found out we have to take care of a plastic life size baby. >_< Then I hurrily changed my schedule once I find out I can take a year class for just one semester.

Quote by RainHybridtotally opposite..................
i dont like kids ....as in little kids...only a kid my self...........................cant stand 'm
especially when everyone gos "ooh! look how cute!!...".[bite me].""
well thats my oppinion................unless i was way older and havin a kid of my own thats somethin diferent.....not sure if i would ever want a kid....maybe adoption......help the less fortunate

ohhh, that was nice ;)

Signature Image

...after i get married.
^_^'

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I've never had that feeling but my sister is going through that kinda phase. Which is really annoying cuz she keeps treating me like a baby. I'm 18 for crying out loud why is she doing this to me.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

ok this is going to sound weird because Im a guy but it all depends on how old you are because you might not be ready if you are to young and you should probrobly wait until you are maried because most guys wont want to hellp you take care of the baby and just leav

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by ShotgunJohnyok this is going to sound weird because Im a guy but it all depends on how old you are because you might not be ready if you are to young and you should probrobly wait until you are maried because most guys wont want to hellp you take care of the baby and just leav

exactly :sweat: , they are a sons of a ....

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I'm scared to have one. Cuz in my science class, we had to watch this video on birth and reproduction system stuff. Man, that was horrible. we actuallly saw the baby coming out of the mother. We even saw the inside of a female body and the male body.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Quote by soujiokitaI'm scared to have one. Cuz in my science class, we had to watch this video on birth and reproduction system stuff. Man, that was horrible. we actuallly saw the baby coming out of the mother. We even saw the inside of a female body and the male body.

yes, it is disgusting, but would be nice having a baby ^_^'

Signature Image

When I was younger I always said I would never have kids, never get married, never... etc. etc. et. But, lately... meh, can you have a maternal instinct kick in when you don't even have a boyfriend?? I'm 18, and don't want a kid now, but I know that later on I really really want to.

Quote by crsgWhen I was younger I always said I would never have kids, never get married, never... etc. etc. et. But, lately... meh, can you have a maternal instinct kick in when you don't even have a boyfriend?? I'm 18, and don't want a kid now, but I know that later on I really really want to.

hi5 man!

Signature Image

i want babies but they are sometimes annoyin and alot of responbitlies thinking of the things you need to do really gives ur a headache hehe:0

DaNuke

DaNuke

Punio de Hierro

I'm 17, so I'm still too young to take care of one. I have a lot of patience with babies and small kids though.

Quote by people from the Irrompibles forumsDaedalus: i can imagine Rince's mangas
plater: ECCHI!
Pollo: Pure vile hentai.

Listening: Vengaboys - We Like to Party (The Vengabus)

Quote by DaNukeI'm 17, so I'm still too young to take care of one. I have a lot of patience with babies and small kids though.

me tooooooooooo!! :) :D

Signature Image

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.