Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt that you want a baby??! - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt that you want a baby??!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

I have a part time job as a paper marker, and I really don't mind intelligent young children. Most of them are pretty adorable. It's the ones that don't try that gets me crazy. They refuse to learn their spelling words! XD

Children...I want a boy. Someone I can make to wear shirts when he grows up. XD

- This Free Life Crisis -

Quote by studioI have a part time job as a paper marker, and I really don't mind intelligent young children. Most of them are pretty adorable. It's the ones that don't try that gets me crazy. They refuse to learn their spelling words! XD
Children...I want a boy. Someone I can make to wear shirts when he grows up. XD

that is nice, i want 2 girls :)

Signature Image

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I do when I get married, but not now... :o

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Veronika

Veronika

Weird Kitten *meow*

Hey, I know it's kinda spam here, but ... I can't help it ^_^'

Lullaby to Angel

Close your eyes and start to dream, my little love
The Sun is leaving and soon the stars will blink
Close your eyes, don't be afraid of the darkness
My angel, it's okay

Close your eyes and see all magic worlds
Where elves and unicorns live in freedom and peace
Close your eyes, the time is running
I'm here, my kitten

Close your eyes and listen to the tone of my voice
I love you and I always will no matter what'll happen
Close your eyes, the fantasy is waiting for you
My little sweet magician

Close your eyes and there'll be no borders
Two suns and love everywhere, just wish
Close your eyes, I will whisper
Sleep, young boy

Close your eyes and hear the song of the wind
Its gentle lullaby to kids all over the world
Close your eyes, the day is over
Goodnight, my kind pirate

Close your eyes and my lullaby will guide you high to the clouds

For as the Sun is daily new and old
So is my love still telling what is told.
William Shakespeare

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

No little noisy shit producing diaper factories for me. If I wanted to have kids, I would have bought them via eBay.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

Sometimes I do think of what it would be like to have children of my own, I always get a warm feeling whenever I think about that stuff! >_< The more I think about it, the more I truly feel like having children; unfortunately, I would have no means of supporting them at the moment (No house or money, I'm only sixteen.). ^_^'

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

Well that is an interesting question. I never really wanted kids....babies do little but smell bad and children annoy the heck out of me.

I'm 19 and yes the idea of kids is appealing more as I get older. Still a few of my friends have kids and it shocked them into life. I won't bring a child into the world unless it will get the life I want for it. Until I can provide that I'm staying well away.

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

Heh.. yeah I know what you mean. I am going through the phase where I want a baby too. I am 21 now, and have wanted a baby for over a year now. It seems that all of my friends are happily married with babies... then you have me.. I do have a boyfriend.. which is a step up.. we have been together for only a couple of months though. I talk constantly about wanting to have a baby.. which I think scares the crap outta him... because he hates the thought of commitment. Grrr... I will shut up now.. because I am getting all depressed and such.

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

Quote by sadiztiktortureI talk constantly
about wanting to have a baby.. which I think scares the crap outta
him... because he hates the thought of commitment.

I don't know if it's commitment that he's afraid of. He probably thinks it might be too early to have kids. Afterall, you've only been together for a couple of months. Having chirldren is a very serious issue. :o

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

No.
I don't like kids very much.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

zenriek

Azure Swirl

I know babies are a lots of work and everything....
But I've never really wanted a kid. They are pretty cute 'n all, but I just don't want to have one.

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

I know I drove my parents crazy and put them in the poorhouse. So I don't really look forward to having the same happen to me.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Well, I am a guy, but the thought of having a kid has crossed my mind.

Right now, I couldnt stand one. Irritating, impossible to control properly, annoying, loud, expensive, a drain on my valuable time, no real use other than to consume more resources on an overcrowded, underdeveloped planet..

mebbe Im cold, mebbe its just me being 21, but I certainly dont want a kid right now.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

yessssss... is no normal to want them... my biological clock is calling for me too... but i think it is too soon... i dont have the maturity to handle such a big responsability...

oops

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

i've never felt like that

Signature

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

lol, seems like everyone would hate to have a kid :P

But I guess staying and having a kid is hard, I personally would love to have one but not right now, too immature (haha - yesh its true ;) ) And income would be the biggest problem...(jus finished skool) So no go. Oh and I still have ot find my soul mate.. -_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

Dunno, I've wanted a baby all my life. ;/ Just waiting til I have enough money for a family and I meet the right person. ;x

Signature

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

yup I'd always thought of it...... actually I've been thinking of this a while ago..... It's like I want to have a family already. XD but I think I'm not ready yet...... I want to have twins or maybe triplets.... :)

Signature

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by toru07yup I'd always thought of it...... actually I've been thinking of this
a while ago..... It's like I want to have a family already. XD but I
think I'm not ready yet...... I want to have twins or maybe
triplets.... :)

o_0

well, for me...yea..i have thought about it..and i would like to have at least two or three kids NEXT time when i'm married or something...i actually thought of their names already *lolz*

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

I've always been good with kids but as for the thought of a family, I'm only 19 so I got a few more years before I can actually plan on that.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Hi everyone...I can say I wanted a baby and well now I have a baby, however I am 25, she definatly keeps me busy! But I wouldn't trade her for the world...Just to let you all now, you can't plan for it, when it happens it happens....

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

I don't that kind of feeling before.....................................I always thought that babies are cute creature.Thats all!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

yeah! I'd always think of it. I've been thinking of this last month. :D
I want to have a baby with my crush here XD but it's impossible to happen XD

ha ha :D You know the name om my crush here? naahhh :pacman: I'll not tell her name XP

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.