Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever felt that you want a baby??! - Minitokyo

Have you ever felt that you want a baby??!

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Usually when I hear someone that doesn't likes kids I just can't stop thinking if that person is normal!I love kids and I always imgined myself as a mother and also I always dreamed of having a baby!I imagine myself the mother of 3 boys and a girl but I guess it doesn't matter too much what my kids will be mostly to be healthy!
My guy told me a few days ago that he would liek to have a baby and he is only 22 years,for boys of his age that I can say that could be considered strange but he is simply adorable,sweet^_^!
Even if I love kids so much and I also think of having one before 23 years(already 19..ups)I just think also at the fact that I would want to give them not only love,lots and lots of love but everything!Oh also usually I always liked the idea of being a young mother and not a woman that comes with her baby at school and that is his/hers mother but she rather looks like the granny!^_^ See ya!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

i want too!!! but i know i have to wait :( i want twins (a boy and a girl) :) :) :) XP

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Get married, then have kids. Thats how these things work.

I am invincible!

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Yes, i want a baby. I want very much a baby. XD XD XD I love kids. XD
I want to have a baby with my man XD but it's impossible to happen . . .

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

NO, kids need affection, care and money, from both parents to have a succesful/happy child. I'd rather be with the love of my life, alone, with her, than with a child

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

hahah i never did think of that.. hmmm ahhhh i don't know ........

I want to have 2 children...One boy and one girl would be nice^^! There is no day I don´t think about being a father! Maybe it is a little bit early because I am only 16 but it is my wish to have 2 children(maybe 3)^^

Quote by T-kunI want to have 2 children...One boy and one girl would be nice^^! There is no day I don´t think about being a father! Maybe it is a little bit early because I am only 16 but it is my wish to have 2 children(maybe 3)^^

i want to girls, and all my life i wanted to have my first baby in this age...18 >_>

Signature Image

i have 4&half months old daugter..julia:-) happy father i must admit:-)

edit..

night falls its time to kill,this fist will give you the thrill,your blood is running like the rain,you are begging no more pain,my need to kill grows bigger and bigger,when I press the trigger...
...I reload my gun get ready to run,Fu*k your life im just having fun....:-)

-Norther-

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

eh....omg...some ppl seem pretty selfish..i mean, you "want" a baby, but you also have to think of ther babay it have to be raised properly, have food and alot of care, you should never give birth to a child who doesnt have it very safe : ex, the mother, has to be able to speak to the baby about some important things in life and teach them important things not to do and things to do.
AND follow the rules themself, the baby needs more than just a mom who oves them they need a sort of security that says "we wont starve and you actually have a place in our lives".

to actually just say "i want a babay" is very wrong, a baby can have a diesease wich some are not prepared to handle. Everything can go wrong, yes, givng bith and having a baby is a great thing, but everything can turn wrong, you cant just think of yourself, the baby will from it is born be more important than you being able to relax.
The baby might grow up with some issues if it is born when the mother is at a young age too, it might not connect that their mother really is a grown-up since the difference between the mom and the child is small enough for the child to get a sence of disrespect.

Another thing. Children should have a sibling, it is very important with family for a child and when a child might not be able to connect to the parents the sibling might be able to take care of him/her. If the child doesnt have a sibling it might feel disoriented and very lonely.

me myself, do NOT want a kid cause i would not be able to change them and i am very disgusted by the...saliva comming out of every babys mouth...it is disgusting and not cute.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i have since i was old enough to have them but still 15 years later still no kids..... :(

i like babies!
but i've never thought of having one

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.