Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who watches soap operas? - Minitokyo

who watches soap operas?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

lol i was just wondering how many people in MT watch soap operas...recently i figured out it was really easy to get into one. xD lolz so i was wondering oes anyone watch any? lol

love,mimo

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I am so right there with you, what soaps do you watch, I watch: All My Children, One Life to Live, and General Hospital. I used to think it was really dorky or just something old ladys did, but now I find it kind of soothing to tune out to some soaps

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

lolz i was watching days of our lives. xDD i feel so stupid but i think it`s awsome!

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

yatta!! I watch Soaps!! My favs are One life to live and days of our lives!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hm...does operas/musicals count? i love this certain broadway show that's being taken off, phantom of the opera? but i think it's a off-broadway show. but i watch soap operas like all my children and general hospital.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

ive seen a couple of soap operas. but i like movies better

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Lol, the only soap opera I can get into is Days of Our LIves...XD

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Nope. I dont watch tv at all... But soap operas are especially boring...

Signature Image

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

I don't really watch soap operas (just once in a while), but my mom does. She watches The Bold and The Beautiful. I still don't understand why it has the glow in soap operas.

Movin'...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by foobluedI am so right there with you, what soaps do you watch, I watch: All My Children, One Life to Live, and General Hospital. I used to think it was really dorky or just something old ladys did, but now I find it kind of soothing to tune out to some soaps

those are the three that i watch too! man... they're just so addicting! (plus the plethora of hot men isn't too bad either! ;))

Signature Image

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i watch days of our lives, but only during the summer when i have time. i don't them that much cuz it takes like 5 episodes for 2 people to have a conversation!!!

i watched but now there are boreddddddddddd

Signature Image

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

Quote by kaolla-kakeyatta!! I watch Soaps!! My favs are One life to live and days of our lives!

Quote by jeanie727Lol, the only soap opera I can get into is Days of Our LIves...XD

xDDD lol i watched days of our lives too!

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i dont but i know some one who doooeess. i think she watches it almost everyday. she told me about it one day durring lunch at school and it was about the funniest thing ive heard of. it stared with some guy with amnesia and then the girl who was trying to help him get memory back fell in love and maried him and then he got his memory back and he already had a wife and then the one girl died and i think someone had alergies to bee pollen

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I don't...partly because it's too dramatic for me or something. I really dislike dramas. -_-

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Laughs** I haven't seen a soap opera in so many years. Actually, I stopped watching television for nearly two years now, though I very rarely watch a few shows, maybe one hour a week if necessary. lol

Anyways, I used to remember one show called Passions. It was a very unoriginal script designed and focused on witchcraft and sorcery, in a very ordinary world, and while many storylines intertwine together, the whole fact is that some people are trying to use others as a wedge of corrupting love between two people, and making their entire lives miserable, as a matter of fact just to get whatever they want. I have to admit that it's funny, but it's just a terrible show in my opinion. I still watched it anyways. **Shrugs** Whatever passes the time, of course. I get used to it. lol

I do watch ER, however. That show actually is kind of interesting to look over, since they make it quite humorous and serious at the same time. But there was this one episode where this young lady almost lost her entire brain, and then realizing both her arms crippled completely off, and her entire family dying instantly from the severe car crash... it's very scary to see how this person endured all that pain, nonetheless. Unfortunately, not all cases are a happy ending, and this person evidently passed away, despite the doctors trying very hard to save her life. I like its realistic approach.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Yeah, I watch Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful. I don't get the time to watch the others (not that I would anyways)

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Nah, too much drama. <__<;; Rather watch something like Who Wants to be a Millionaire or something. <<;;I'd sometimes drop by the couch when my mom's watching Chinese soap operas, if that counts for anything. Well, maybe it doesn't since I don't understand a thing, and I'm always asking, "What's happening? What's happening now? OMG. ...What happened?" But, yeah, soap operas are a no-no for me. @__@;;

Signature

I don't watch any, I used to, but they started to get soo corny o__O so I dislike them now >_<

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.