Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Making Parents Happy - Minitokyo

Making Parents Happy

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by bbls

Quote by Tias
...lucky you...when i have to do somthing stuff like you and i whould say it dosent make me happy and i dont whant to they just ignore it.... and they whant me to be mister perfect...and when i ask WHY i have to get good grades...they just say :its for your future...its not for us your doing it...
LOL if i didnt get godo grades they get mad...so when i become 18-19 i am gonna go away from my home....and live somwhere els

i'm sorry that you feel the way you do...but i understand where you're coming from. it all started when i turned 18, too, and peaked at 20, that i just started doing what i wanted to do. my parents couldn't do much because i was an adult...so i understand about you wanting to leave when you're 18. you're an adult so you should be able to make those decisions freely. but i also learned that my parents mellowed out with age, so hopefully your parents will do the same and won't be too controlling over you later on. and i think when they see what a good (and hopefully responsible) person you've become, they'll realize that they can trust you to make your own choices to make yourself happy.

lol they dont....i keep geetting the best grades in my class and dont make truble....what the heck dos he whant more?....i am almost all the time on my computer..and he keeps saying getr of the computer or stuff like that...and i say to him that i am not moving...that he cab be happy that i am coming with the best grades(well its morly like this...i lets my internet stay open and i come with the good grades...i am kinda lazy to do that from my self...but if i had to i chould still get better points then what i got now...)and i told him everything in school is going fine then why does he whant to keeps bug me of....oh and he is trying to control me....thats the worst thing he chould do....so thats why when i go 18-19 i will move away from where i live...(atm i live in belguim...and if i move away then it whould propebly be denemarken)....my dad keeps saying...go out its a shiny good day...
and i say.... i DONT wanna....i am fine how i am right now...
but he dosent get it..and when i say he is not making it good for me he just ignores it and get mad at me.....so as said....and when i say somthing i will always do it...(lol if i whould go away then it whould be a miracle)....but you are lucky :\ ... i still get 3-4 years be4 i can get out

It is time for you to drown

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I do my chores when my parents ask me to,but they say I do it wrong. I try in school to keep their faith in me,but if I were to get a F they would be so mad that they would come up with any reason just to say that I was a failure or the one wrong. I do things so they can love me and make them both happy. I let my mom drink so she can be happy, to her it makes her happy,but she said that don't worry I'm happy and I'm fine.That to me was not ever true. I try at least to make my parents happy,but sometimes I get lazy and just say f*** it!

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

It's always good to make your parents happy, at least if that makes you happy too XD i mean a good talk or a walk with them could always work :D & i also think that the true "parents hapiness" is when you're happy : you happy= parents happy XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

TohruKitty

TohruKitty

::All For You::

Well it's a back to back thing parents should make you happy and you should make your parents happy ^_^ cause uhh love I guess I mean if you love your parents you would want to make them happy right?
Well for me I love making my parents happy and proud in everything I do. :D

Signature
Avy and sig done by Kitten! ^_^ Thank you

Tias

Tias

hehehehehehe.... i dont make my parrent happy...beside the school think..they keep yelling at me....and i just let it fly past my ears and dont listen

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I do what I want to do without hurting my parents deliberately, but I'm not about to be perfect for them. As long as I'm myself I think they're happy. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

you guys are making your parents happy...even though you think your not...by just being there ^-^ cuz...do you think your parents would be happy if you were gone???

Tias

Tias

Quote by curiouslittlevixenyou guys are making your parents happy...even though you think your not...by just being there ^-^ cuz...do you think your parents would be happy if you were gone???

i dont know and i dont care... i just whant to get lost from where i live at the moment

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

my parents are just never really happy with me.
they think all i do is sit behind the computer. ~_~
true.
but...
i do alot for them. :sweat:
hm...i do try though.
love,mimo

My parents will remain happy as long as I'm responsible, do good in school, do my chores and have an active social life. I don't gamble and I don't do drugs, so that should make them happy too XD

Be Free and Masturbate

Quote by bblsi used to do everything my parents told me to make them happy...i left my friends in high school to go to a private school, i studied diligently and earned good grades, i even cut my time with my friends because my parents wanted me to stay home to study, and i tried majoring in pre-med because they wanted me to become a doctor. but after jumping through all of these hoops for them, i just told myself that this is not making me happy and it's ridiculous trying to live my life for them. i know they are a bit disappointed that i'm not wealthy (my family pretty much only cares about money), but they still respect me because i'm basically a good person and turned out just fine without me having to make them happy at my expense.

Yeah that's kind of how my mom is. She wants me to do the best and work at this job or that job just because it gives you good money. But it's like what my brother and dad says if you do work at a job like that but it doesn't bring you happyness then it's like going there is hell.

Quote by Tias...lucky you...when i have to do somthing stuff like you and i whould say it dosent make me happy and i dont whant to they just ignore it.... and they whant me to be mister perfect...and when i ask WHY i have to get good grades...they just say :its for your future...its not for us your doing it...
LOL if i didnt get godo grades they get mad...so when i become 18-19 i am gonna go away from my home....and live somwhere els

hehe... Yeah that's what I think I'm gonna do to. XD Even though they don't want me to go far away but I want to go somewhere that I can take care of myself and not have my parents always telling me what to do.

Quote by Tiasi dont know and i dont care... i just whant to get lost from where i live at the moment

Yep. That's what I do also when my parents become to crazy. Just shutup and don't listen. XD

Quote by mYNamEisMimOxxxmy parents are just never really happy with me.
they think all i do is sit behind the computer. ~_~ true.but...
i do alot for them. :sweat: hm...i do try though.love,mimo

*laughs* Yeah that's how my parents are with me also.

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

yea i do try to make them happy. but they dont undertsand me.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

i try to make my parents happy by listening to them and do everything i can

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cadi

Cadi

True

ummm this thread reminds me of the old subject we were talking back in Da Dmst Trh Ewer ( or I think thats how you write it).. doesn't itXD my parent treat me right, they have provided me with a good life and guidance throughout my life... I feel like I need to make them happy, and they deserve it.
But in the mist of it all, making your parents happy can also mean being them

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Cadi

Cadi

True

ummm this thread reminds me of the old subject we were talking back in Da Dmst Trh Ewer ( or I think thats how you write it).. doesn't itXD my parent treat me right, they have provided me with a good life and guidance throughout my life... I feel like I need to make them happy, and they deserve it.
But in the mist of it all, making your parents happy can also mean being what they want you to be, doing what they want you to do. I try to make my parents happy but I have to think for myself and make decisions on my own.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by dutchforceMy parents will remain happy as long as I'm responsible, do good in
school, do my chores and have an active social life. I don't gamble and
I don't do drugs, so that should make them happy too XD

Same here.

well, sometimes, and sometimes i do whatever i want ^_^'

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I sometimes do, and I sometimes dont. It depends on my mood. :)

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by ayane-heineyeah alisha.. i totally agree with you.. you should make your parents happy but you shouldn't give up your goals because of that..

i make my parents happy too but not in this way.. my father respect me in whatever i do.. as long as i dont do something that is far too crazy like "taking drugs, stealing etc.." keke.. :D

I'm agreed with ayane... They should be treat with respect and loves... but don't let go your dream... prove to them that you are rite and you can do it... i'll be your No.1 supporter!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

pavony

misunderstood mind

my parents, its usually easy for me to make them happy, but my friends mom is a lunatic

i mean HOLY CRAP WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!*directed towards my friends mom* cuz her mom tells her to clean a room and if she didnt clean it like her mom wanted to, she would trash the room and all this crap just so she has to clean it again.

she does this all the time but ive never seen her do it when im over, and it makes me really mad.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Yeah, I do try to sometimes, so they won't get mad at me. So if we go somewhere, but I don't wanna go, I just go so they won't yell at me. my mom's cousin said your parents would be happy if you cooked for them.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

well, some families work in different ways than others...in my family, right now, i'm in my rebel stage...although i don't always mean to make my mom mad (who's the boss in our family), i always seem to find a way to make things worse with my big mouth... :sweat:

I try to keep them happy so they'll be out of my hair when I'd like to do something.
I don't mind; their demands are not so hard to keep, and it's benifical for myself anyhow.

- This Free Life Crisis -

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

You know how some parents think the best solution is to talk it out,well to me it's nothing but words so instead I get a whoopin:( !Which hurts but now to me it doesn't matter.When I was young it hurt more because I guess I was fragile then,but now it wears off and they just hit so no worries for me,it just doesn't effect but I know what I did wrong! :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.