Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do u think of bad ppl? - Minitokyo

What do u think of bad ppl?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I duno if that is the right question, but what I wanna know is what do u guys think about those ppl who cheat in life ( those who cheat in relationships or r criminals ), ppl who dont care about other... the ones who have these feelings that most ppl think is regreatable. Do you think they r all that bad? Should the world be bette without any of them?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The thread title should really be "What do you think about cheaters?" since you're talking more about cheaters than bad people in general.

Actually, some cheaters probably know that they're going to have to go through the beginning process again if they leave someone, but then some don't know that that may be the case and they might rush more after a first attempt since they feel they are more ready. Not all cheaters are bad because some people cheat on others for good reasons we may not know. Some who cheat actually become criminals and begin to hate on other people or even their ex. However, cheaters usually warrant more hatred from other people, especially after the other people find out what the cheater has done.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

What goes around, comes around. Karma is a bitch.

Be Free and Masturbate

I think it depends on a lot of things including why they cheat. Some say most nations were built on the foundation of cheaters, people that only could build the nations they did by cheating, lying, scamming and the like.

i think they are sort of the dark part of the world, the darkside if you will, and at least I do not think the light can exist without the dark (sort of a yin and yang idea), so would the world be better without any of them, no. I think they are somewhat needed in order to ensure there is a light side, so to speak.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

Sometimes it's easy to label people as "bad" or "good", but most people have reasons for the way they act. The other ones really are just bad XP

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

You can't always understand choice, therefore it's difficult to label.

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

The answers here seem kinda deep. I'm not such a deep sort so I'll just give my own opinion. I dislike cheaters. No matter how you look at it, people who cheat are basically those who leech off the hard work and effort of others. I find it disgusting. You should work for what you need yourself. Not cheat/steal to get it.

Cheating in relationships is even worse. You're basically ignoring the trust the other party has in you. Those who cheat in relationships always say things like "I was lonely" and so on. But whatever time you did not spend with the other person, the other person also didn't spend with you. If its ok for you to cheat, then its ok for the other person to do so as well. I'm a guy and I would never "go out" with another guy's girlfriend even if I didn't like the guy because I wouldn't want the girl to cheat.

So yes, I hate cheaters.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

I simply stay away from them, but I don't necessarily condemn them to any kinds of fate or judgement.

I don't there are bad pople, just bad decisions. Sometimes it's best if we learned what those people thought instead of just condenming them.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I think everyone should cheat eventually, can't learn everything without the bad.

Signature

Quote by sylvenI think everyone should cheat eventually, can't learn everything without the bad.

Right!!!

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

well, now that i saw many opinions I'll post mine. I don't like ppl who does that kind of things and I avoid them, but I think a world without this is meaningless, cuz how will we learn what is really good? and how will us give the real value to the good things, the good times that surround us?

limes-eye, I get ur point, but what about the ppl who forget their good side? I know some of them, ppl who do evil things just to say "Look how I'm bad, everybody is afraid of me while they r under my power"

Mikofake

unforgiven...

I agree with someone here who said that there can not be good without evil..you can't enjoy the light if you don't se the different shadows that the light casts. Cheaters aren't good, but in the mean time they aren't bad...not all of them I mean.
Truth has always 2 sides..depending fom what side you look...if for someone smth is good...for someone it might bebad.If we're reffering to cheating in a relationship...I am a litle radical here...but I guess that ppl can have good reasons for cheating...somethimes...although I don't aprove it :P

i hate ppl like that. XP

Signature Image
XOXOXO

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

For the most part I ignore people who cheat their way through life. I don't approve or like them at all, but I can sit back and chuckle, since I know they are screwing themselves over in the end. Cheaters never win, winners never cheat. However, people who cheat on their girlfriends/boyfriends are despicable. If you really want another partner, break up with the other one first.

Quote by cardmageThe answers here seem kinda deep. I'm not such a deep sort so I'll just give my own opinion. I dislike cheaters. No matter how you look at it, people who cheat are basically those who leech off the hard work and effort of others. I find it disgusting. You should work for what you need yourself. Not cheat/steal to get it.
Cheating in relationships is even worse. You're basically ignoring the trust the other party has in you. Those who cheat in relationships always say things like "I was lonely" and so on. But whatever time you did not spend with the other person, the other person also didn't spend with you. If its ok for you to cheat, then its ok for the other person to do so as well. I'm a guy and I would never "go out" with another guy's girlfriend even if I didn't like the guy because I wouldn't want the girl to cheat.
So yes, I hate cheaters.

you know i believe in that because in school the "cool people" are my friends but most of them are free loaders and drunks so they like to cheat off of people and occasionly me so i ignore them and despite being a total outkast now i feel better knowing that i work hard even though i'm not "cool" anymore but then again i never was..those people will be our future truck drivers and stock monkeys (no offense to truck drivers or stock monkeys lol)(i am a stock monkey)

well what do you mean by bad *grins*

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

Mikofake

unforgiven...

well...it's not like that...there are a lot of cases when chaeters do win....an win alot....I know...when you cheat at an exam you loose because you havn't lean a lot of important stuff...but...you still win..because you got what you wanted.It's just an example...I hve not much talnet at cheating..a gift...or a curse? :P

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Bad people are just a little too wierd for sometimes. Bad people I don't have a negative opinion about until they do something bad. Mean people though. Mean people suck!!!

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Its really good to live in a world without bad people. But its
also good to have bad ppl. And what Schindler said is very true.
A would without bad ppl, is meaningless. Because no one is PERFECT.
We all have our own good and bad side. People do bad things and they
learn from their mistake. But i do know that some people out there don't.
Anyway, to me, I really don't like bad ppl at all.

People start out as good. But then some people turn bad. WHo knows the reasons, but it could be their life that effects them mentally or i don't know.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.