Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 characteristics a cool person FOR YOU must possess - Minitokyo

characteristics a cool person FOR YOU must possess

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I like anyone who likes me, as long as they aren't incredibly annoying.

Signature

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

it really depends to be honest.

honestly, i love Kurogane from Tsubasa Chronicle, but if theres another person alot like him, i might not like him.

so, it really does depend on who it is =D

i mean, as usual, i could say i like the funny guys, but then again, i like ppl like Sesshoumaru and Sataki too. and their not at all =/

and i might say i cant stand the perverted type, but then again, i really adore Miroku! XD

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by Ayamaelwell, i admire people who are able to stay true to themselves
regardless of society... now that's cool to me ^^ (i'm not cool
>.<... XD)

great opinion ... i think it's cool too. I struggle to keep my papy look that nobody likes ... but is it the true me ? haha i don't know ... let's do some phylosophy ; who can tell what is his true self ? ^_^

for me a cool person must be somebody that can listen to others and has a sweet temper.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i lyk who i am.....But i lyk to hav a characteristic of Genjo Sanzo....He's cool..... XD

Signature

Hanazaki

Hanazaki

Current Anime: Hitman Reborn!

i lyk who i am.....But i lyk to hav a characteristic of Genjo Sanzo....He's cool..... XD

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

well..a cool person [for me]
should be tall, dark & mysterious, and also must have a lil long hair XD a lil quiet is also better^^ lol XD

cool.
Somebody who can have your back at when the going gets tough...
Somebody who can understand some of the things your going through...
Somebody who is basically themselves and doesn't try to act like something they're not...
A cool person would be my 2 best friends here in Florida. They've stuck with me through thick and thin...
~Narutofan

Signature

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Cool... ? Ummm... Makes me smile... stays true... And can understand me... :D

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

Quote by redblitzkrieghttp://gallery.lamusica.com/albums/album298/Carlito_Caribbean_Cool.jpg

They just have to not wear a lock on a chain and think it passes for jewelry of some kind.

Bang

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.