Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Finally Done For the summer - Minitokyo

Finally Done For the summer

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Hey guys just wanted to say i have one exam left today and then i can come on MT again i can't wait!! I missed it a lot and talking to all of you guys to i've really missed! After three weeks of exams am free in about five hours anyway i'll go review a little talk to you guys really soon!!

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Make sure that you do well on your exams....
See you soon... bye bye.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Ganbatte-neh !!! Good Luck !! Waiting for you at here !!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

It's a good nwes :).

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

good luck with the exam liz
tty soon ;)

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

good luck on ur last exam!! and hope to see u around again soon ^_^

Signature

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

yay you'll be back soo soon... whats has happened to chloe? has she been testing too ? ...anyways glad to know you'll be back soon XD

Signature

Quote by LizHey guys just wanted to say i have one exam left today and then i can come on MT again i can't wait!! I missed it a lot and talking to all of you guys to i've really missed! After three weeks of exams am free in about five hours anyway i'll go review a little talk to you guys really soon!!

Welcome back Liz, I've missed you around MT ... but then I haven't been on MT that much ... hmm ...

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Welcome bac buddy!!! hope to receive your new subs notices!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.