Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the sister of stellar - Minitokyo

the sister of stellar

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

Is it true that stellar loussier have a sister in gundam seed destiny?
Is she really exist? and what are consequences of it?

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

where did u hear this rumor?

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

i heard she's going to exist in ep.40. Her name is Leoni Lousieer.

Signature

It's a rumor from an unofficial spoiler, I won't be sure about that, there too many clone/fake/dead coming back to life in this serie in my opinion...^^

someguy66

someguy66

The FlameHaze

yea i heard that too that she is just another prototype or wannabe but who know's. I think it will mention more when i get the July Newtype Japan i guess.

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Not really sure....how Shinn will react if he sees her?

Pride comes before the fall

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I doubt she has a sister but wierder things have happened. I'm mean everyone thought Mwu La Flagga was dead but low and behlod guess who's back.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Is that true and where did u get this rumor i can't believe this is t true Stellar had a Sister ^_^'

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

mmm, interesting, is it stellar's twin sister?

Will Shinn take her to replace Stellar?

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

what really she has a sister :o I didn't know that but where is she and is she as scary like Stellar wow :\ I hope this time she is normal wait is her twin sister or just sister mmmm :\ I hope this doesn't affect at all the story in GSD because if she enters the story then on what side will she be and what if Shinns like her will they end up together XP

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

snowflakez

snowflakez

yukijorou || yuki-hime

stellar has a sister? but isnt stellar suppose to be something the EA "created"?

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

really? hmm...interesting

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by snowflakezstellar has a sister? but isnt stellar suppose to be something the EA "created"?

That's correct, So I would suppose that IF there was another stellar, then it would be a clone of her and not really a twin sister and I guess I can c dat happening but still unofficial and wont believe it until I c it.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Time will only tell

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I dont hope she has a sister, that would really complicate alot and stellar is one of those characters that are best dead, even tough they rock. :)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

I hope this isn't true.... ~_~ I have enough of this trying to revive a character through clone and impossible survival thing in GSD, now using sister to revive stellars character. crap! XP

Signature

Ifu

there was also a rumor saying stellar was Mayu, Shinn's dead sister, or her clone so ... I don't believe it either but I hope Shinn will find a girlfriend to calm him down a bit !

proud member of French Tribu
Signature Image

i heard that it was clones of stellar and in episode 38 of GSD shinn says to lunamaria "I'll protect you with all my might" so i presume that shinn has found his next girlfriend already

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by 100989i heard that it was clones of stellar and in episode 38 of GSD shinn says to lunamaria "I'll protect you with all my might" so i presume that shinn has found his next girlfriend already

I approve a Lunamaria and Shinn couple haha!!!

lacuselda

lacuselda

Lacus^Elda

Well that rumour will be exposed next week if its true... Although I do want to believe that she would be having a twin sister... or a clone. But if its twin sister it has much more possibilities to exist.... (If you know how twins born :D ;) )

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

according to rumors, she is another part of the extended

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

I highly doubt that this so-called sister of Stellar exists. Her existence would complicate the storyline way too much, and Shinn already has Lunamaria as his girl, so yeah. I rarely ever read these spoilers :D .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ive seen the preview of ep 38. she might be the pilot of the destroy gundam. another stellar would make the story a bit confusing

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.