Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the sister of stellar - Minitokyo

the sister of stellar

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

i hope stellar got twin sister T_T
i miss her on destiny...sob sob

Miriallia

Miriallia

Gray Witch

There is no Stellar's sister, unfortunately... :(

Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

whats with this, stellar having a sister, first i hear stellar having a brother, but now a sister, my hmm, where do you guys find this infomation, even if she had a sister, wouldn't the sister take the medicine too if she was a clone, afterall, i don't even know whats goin on anymore :sweat:

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think I've heard this rumour before. I think it was an error in translation of Neo Lornoke to something like Leona Loussier. I don't know how it happened though. Plus if she does have a sister, they won't release it this late into the series anyways.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

dstorres

dstorres

Gunslinger75

Quote by audeayaIs it true that stellar loussier have a sister in gundam seed destiny?
Is she really exist? and what are consequences of it?

One Stellar was enough. I was glad to see her go and hope that there are no others like her again.

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

hahahaha it's just a rumor.
if there's more crazy gurl like Stellar she will ruin all the story.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Okay I tend to not believe rumor until I actually see proof.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I only see the name Leoni Loussier in a fanfic. That is all.

Besides, GSD ended ages ago. Who actually gives a damn about it?

where did this come from? it's not true unless proven otherwise

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Is she going to come out in the OVA?

i've never heard that rumor before, but it would be interesting

You mean my fanfic?

I written it based on the rumor.

ahzira

YAY

Quote by undefined
whats with this, stellar having a sister, first i hear stellar having a brother, but now a sister, my hmm, where do you guys find this infomation, even if she had a sister, wouldn't the sister take the medicine too if she was a clone, afterall, i don't even know whats goin on anymore

yahh so totally agree.one thing i know stellar has a brother no sister i think.i think stellar sees her brother 'in' neo and blah blah ...

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I dont think Stellar has a sister... there are too many rumors on the web and some of them are only jokes... but it would be interesting if Stellar has a sister ^^

This is only a rumor. I've watched all of Destiny, and have it all. Also I have never heard this rumor. So there is no sister. And if she didn't have one wouldn't it have been killed off at the lab with the other kids?

Stellar doesn't have a sister, the director dude sais so in an interview. But Stellar does happen to resemble the Socius Clones from the Astray series....

thank God she has no sister... it would turn the GSD too long and annoying... :/

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 41 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.