Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sojiro, Itachi or Byakuya? - Minitokyo

Sojiro, Itachi or Byakuya?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

Want I wanted to now is, between Sojiro from Rurouni Kenshin or Itachi from Naruto or Byakuya from Bleach who is the most fearest, and why.

To me they are all dangerous, and all them lack emotions, so is kind of hard to say who is the most fearest, but if i had to choose it probably be Sojiro, because to me he is the most unpredictable and he is my favorite anime character. Live on!!!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Itachi XD I love Itachi :)
cos he is sooooo mysterious and also cool at the same time, not to mention he is such a tensai ... I know the other two are also genius, but hey, he became ANBU leader in his teenage (13 yrs old he joined ANBU was it? Or became the leader at that age???) ^^ so Itachi is my choice

Signature

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The one to most fear in my opinion would be Itachi. His sharingan should be feared to everyone. Although the weakness to the sharingan is that it requires eye eontact, but with Itachi's skills, It wouldn't be much of a problem.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Itachi all the way.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Itachi his mangekyo is so scary but Byakuya ban kai is scary too but i think Itachi :)

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

I would chose Byakuya from Bleach. He is cool.

Byakuya is the love xd

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Uchiha Itachi, his sharingan can make u go mad especially the's mangekyo sharingan's ability. He's a S-Rank Criminal and he has cool Genjutsu

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Hard to say...
I think Sojiro is defeated before this even started.
As for Itachi and Byakuya... well Byakuya is fast and that's his biggest advantage, but Itachi is fast as well, plus he knows many techniques and with his sharingan, maybe (just maybe) he'll be able to copy Byakuya's attack (I know it's based on his soul cutter, but who knows? After all, Itachi is an extremly powerful shinobi).
In the end, I guess I would say Itachi, it would be a close match though.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

sad for soujiro because he does not hav any kind of weapon & super power like those 2 guys so why must u choose him(he is a mysterious & cheerful guy! & also 1 of my fav char lolz)^^
oh well i think itachi the scary 1 following by byakuya ,they both almost similar
example powerful!,mysterious!,fast!,Co0L! &... powerful? =P
~itachi ( cool ability as a shinobi = like it )~ byakuya (tradisoinal ,patience,...) u know them anywayz ^^

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

Quote by DrakHard to say...I think Sojiro is defeated before this even started.

True.
As much as I love Byakuya.... I'd say... Itachi.
At least Byakuya is (ok so not at all....) big-brother-ish.... Itachi, on the other hand, a more-powerful, was-more-loved, has-great-eyes-and-cooler-'skills' and oh-so-great-though-not-really-royalty-like-Byakuya big brother, 'loves' his brother to DEATH. ^_^'
And that's rare I'm tellin' u... XP
Besides.... Byakuya is less homicidal when it comes to family.... :nya:

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

I say Itachi
he's powerfull and good at fighting
he grauduatied in just one year of ninja training
though all of it is not really just an anime

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

soujirou! i love soujirou!

he has cool skills!

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i'd have to say itachi. just looking at him can give me the creeps.......what more with his abilities...

Quote by iiwasoujirou! i love soujirou!he has cool skills!

yeah! soujirou is just so cute and cool!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

cheetara56

onigiri queen

itachi. hands down. *drool* not to mention he's hot. LOL

||
[yume ni anata to issho, happii ni naru koto]

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Itachi for sure, his techniques extension is wide, not limited to swords only. He uses his tech wisely and fast. Itachi is the one to be feared.

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

OliverDeep

OliverDeep

koigokoro soshite pi-su

Itachi is the strongest...i don't think he can be defeated...He can say to everyone "You are weak" He is just playng now!!! I don't think he knows he's limit!!!LOVE AND peace

Warawa imei kesshite henjou tame takou!!!
Signature

MT is made of LOVE and PEACE!!!

Soujirou rules. But Itachi and Byakuya are cool, too. But I love the psychotic smiley boys!

Itachi!!!! i like him soooo much he is sooo cool.... with his sharingan and all!!! XD

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Itachi. The other two aren't scary at all. Itachi would kill you for fun or because your shadow touched him. Byakuya is too arrogant and has too much status to kill you even unless you outright offended him and his family in public. He would probably have other means of getting back at you. He would get your dad shipped to the plant in lower east bf. Soujirou wouldn't kill you unless you really got in his way. He would only eliminate a threat to his master's plan. None of us are strong enough to be any kind of threat to him.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

vaiowega

vaiowega

100% Recyclable

Byakuya and Sojiro does have a good side, whereas Itachi is really a badguy...

I like Itachi... ^^

So Itachi is the most powerful and frightening in my sense...

Signature
Administrator of .: Straw-Hat Pirates :.
Member of .: Anime Paradise :. .: Bleach :. .: Force-Firefox :. .: French-Tribu :. .:Ecchi-Club :. .:Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans:.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Definitely Itachi, all he has to do is look opponents straight in the eye, then game over

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mmmmmm soujirou or itachi?.....

itachi.

Signature

^_^x

Do you need the one you love or love the ones you need?

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

The only charater i know here is Itachi so I would have to say Itachi! Once you look into his eyes, you're dead! Not tot mention his other deadly techniques that he can perform so fast that you can;t even see!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.