Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do in this situation? - Minitokyo

what would you do in this situation?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

get yourself a bit of fresh air,
and do not think about it too much.
let them be for a while, and then someday,
you will see, you will suddenly stand up and
say to yourself "the thing i would like the most to do now,
is to see him"
and you will know which one will be "him".
(or her? i forgot :p )

Childhood...But lol I've lost contact with her for years...hopefully she would be as sweet as she was

SaviourGundam

Dey AthRunZ #1 Fan

Id pick the person who i can trust and rely on the most wen worse comes to worse, but that dont realli answer the question now does it ^^;

"Im glad I was born dumb" - Harima from School Rumble

SoulAngel

SoulAngel

Breaker of Souls

i think ill choose my childhood love, well cause i loved her and still fell a bit for her. well crush is just like infatuation. i can't lost my love for an infatuation

Niobe: "What if all this - the prophecy, everything - is bulls**t?"
Morpheus: "Then tomorrow we may all be dead, but how would that be different from any other day? This is a war, and we are soldiers. Death can come for us at any time, in any place..."
Morpheus: "Now consider the alternative. What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true? What if tomorrow the war could be over. Isn't that worth fighting for? Isn't that worth dying for?" - a quote in matrix revolution
Signature

I agree with VincintDana and Furikuu.
Why are they fighting anyways? If you were to lead both of them on it would probably destroy both relationships =P

Glad you made a decision. No regrets!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.