Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stuck in between hate .. - Minitokyo

stuck in between hate ..

page 1 of 1 20 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

what do you think about racism and how would you react if someone did some sort of racist act toward you?

.. just want some advice about some stuff ..

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

I would mostly ignore theme.lol. >.<! thought no one did ever say anything racism in my whol life..soo I think I'm noo goody help =( >.<! but mostly iif it was a boy..who told said somthing ..I would of ..nvm. but usly u should do somthing if it hapands....but dont know wat kind of way....I only know the beat up way.lol. hehehe......c yea.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

raging_otter

Not In

in my country, racism is abundant against my race... so i guess you just live with it.... and theres nothing you can do about it....

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Racism is crap. If someone made a racist comment about me, I wouldn't do anything unless it's really serious, but I'd still be pissed off XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

we're all human, lets all be friends XD

Signature

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I don't experience racism that much. X3 Maybe cuz I live in Canada? jk. You can get away from racism. PEople are stupid and ignorant. You can't run from it. =\

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

heh if you experience that stuff, just think that those who are being racist are the dumb ones and don't let it get you down

racism= the stupidest thing ever. ever.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, there are many people with crazy ideas... :) ignore them!!! [sure only the ideas]

stardusted

stardusted

i am stardust

Mmmm, I guess to a certain extent I really do dislike it. But I also find that it's so embedded into society with our racial stereotypes. And many times I think I fall into that mindset of seeing a certain ethnicity a certain way just because of generalizations that other people have made and I've found to be true with some people.

But either way, it can either be positive opinions or negative opinions. For example the stereotype that all Asians are automatically good at math. I can be labeled as such even if it isn't true just because I'm Asian. And many times it is annoying when you don't fit into the typical "mold." But I won't deny that there are certain traits that run stronger in certain ethnicities than others in the US just because different races tend to cluster together within their own group, but technically it's defined more by area.

Wow... I think that was totally off topic o.O

Signature
You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment. Fools stand on their island opportunities and look toward another land. There is no other land, there is no other life but this.
-Henry David Thoreau

racist people are generally retarded.

a lot of times people make racist comments as a joke. If the person is serious, I'd just ignore him. Words can't hurt me

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

if it the comment was really bad, i would kick 'em rite in no-man's land... >_<
but for the most part, i would jus ignore them.

Why Saki, someone messin wit u?
jus tell me, i got ur back *sniff*... i'll bust out my kung-fu skillz on 'em

giving it all away...

racism: I know people are saying racism BS this, racism BS that, people who are racists are this and that and blah blah blah... but it is enevitable(SP?) and it is, for sure, still here. Whether it be stereotypes or assumptions, people still have certain thoughts in general to a group of races.

How do you react to someone being racist towards you?: You show em your stuff. Whether it be cussin em out or just ignoring the fact at how retarded some people can be.... whatever. It's how well you handle yourself and your insecurities that matter.... the other person obviously has no life going around saying dumb stuff without even knowing the truth. Thinking about racism is one thing, getting all pissy and superior about it is a totally different thing.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I would probably preach some nearly-wise bullshit in hope he will behave better. And prove myself. But since here I'm a member of majority, it won't probably happen.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by bluecheeseracist people are generally retarded.

So true... ignore them , it's better

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

O yea all of theme are all retarded they cant handle seeing orther diff people >.<! they only want to have there own race (Like..they want to controle the world.lol.) but ignoring theme..is just way easer. Yep I think Racist people are kind dum.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

racism and biggotry is spawned from jelousey and ignorance think of it this way saki people aren't born racist they are made that way by external forces so if that is so then they can be taught otherwise there is an excuse for stupidity but none for ignorance

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

I really do think that people who are racists are ignorant and
i really have experienced that alot in my life since im azn
people would juss give mi dirty looks or like mimic at mi like (ching chong cho) its really stupid
but they do it n.e.wayz
so all u can do is ignore them

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

sigh...racism...well, i agree with everyone here that the best thing to do is to ignore the person. However, if it's like a teacher or a employee of a store, then i would complain to someone, espically if they keep on doing it to u.

Whenever I see a racist generalization or feel drawn into it, I just remember what it was like when some asshats spray-painted a swastika on my locker at school (I'm Jewish). I didn't live in a particularly racist area... I mean, hell, I'm from north Jersey. They just wanted kicks. So all I do is I think of how I felt being the victim of racial stereotyping and abuse, and I work against it. I speak out. I say "Hey, that's racist. How would you like it if someone seriously considered you by virtue of a stereotype?"

The only way to counter intolerance is to act in the name of tolerance. Racism shouldn't be an acceptable social virtue in any case.

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

racism is just plain unnecessary. for someone to waste time acting harsh to someone just because they are a different race is just plain stupid.
and well if someone did a racist act towards me, there would probably be a fight, i have a very short temper when it comes to this kind of situation.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.