Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bad Friends - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

I think i Have bad friend i don`t think friend are post to make your life a reck they have pretty much runed my room , they dumped a bucket of mud on my new carpit by the way the carpit is white, and broke sum of my dvd thay were my fmp dvds <i just got them> broke my bike tossed ,my new skate board in the river and harsed my mom i have had a reallly bad day today then i tell them to go home and leave me alone and thay just sat there and made fun of me i don`t think there my friend any more

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

that was just plain sh*t!!!! Those aren't friends!!I would have beat the crap out of them!!! How mean!!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

I say you take a stand! dont worry you have good freinds here at mt :)

Signature

How about this? You go to their houses and do the same XD

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

Quote by toxictea23How about this? You go to their houses and do the same XD

Either that, or just hang out with us on MT, geez those aren't friends, I mean if my friends did that then I'd kick their asses. :D Just sort of slowly seperate yourself from them, or run the hell away from them, cuz they are definately not true friends, they would respect you if they were. :D

Why do you kill the joy of death?

Newgrounds

Newgrounds

Problems Of The Future, Today!

Nope, they aren't friends. What kind of a friend would make your clean, white carpet dirty? >:(

Signature

Build yourself up a little a kick their asses. THEN they wouldn't feel guilty anymare. You could also burn down their house but that would be too much of a favor to do for them. I'm kidding of course. If you're not a guy that gets into these situations alot, next time they try to do anything you don't like come up to ONE of them and say "You my friend?" - he says no, you tell him "thats my point, what the f*ck are you doing?". he says "Course I am buddy " you tell him "yeah well things change f**kface". Worked for me.

jotfif

jotfif

i am going to get back at them i am going to drug their food go to the skate park and make them crap them selfs lol :) Thay will pay and i will leave them there and go to the mall
:) thay won`t know who craped them selfs first

Signature

Build yourself up a little a kick their asses. THEN they wouldn't feel guilty anymare. You could also burn down their house but that would be too much of a favor to do for them. I'm kidding of course. If you're not a guy that gets into these situations alot, next time they try to do anything you don't like come up to ONE of them and say "You my friend?" - he says no, you tell him "thats my point, what the f*ck are you doing?". he says "Course I am buddy " you tell him "yeah well things change f**kface". Worked for me.

jotfif

jotfif

wow kash i like the way you think <creepy> but i like my idea i think

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well, if friends are bad, they aren't really your friends, are they? >_<

Yeck @ that "friend"!

jotfif

jotfif

i am going to get revenge ,I just don`t know what to do

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I like you idea of drugging them... *sprouts devil horns* oops *pokes them back in* you didn't see that.... I would take chocolated laxitive and bake a batch of cookies with them, and when your "friends" come over just have them sitting around and let them eat them. Just make sure that they get out of your house before they crap themselves :angry: muhahahaha! Destroying Full Metal Panic DVDs will not be tolerated!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jotfif

jotfif

i have to take them some were there is not a bath room thats why i got to got to the skate park

Signature

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

How about combining stuff? You can get both laxatives and LSD.

Or just get some pot or coke or pills, and place them in their backpacks or pockets (indadvertently), then when you're away from them, call the cops on the bastards.

That's what I'd do. Yay.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

jotfif

jotfif

lsd what i can get stuff like that any more all my contacts move out of my town i have not had any of that stuff for 3 years

Signature

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Friends, pssshhht, who needs friends when u got anime. Im jk!!!! XD Well ok what i woulda done was just go all out on them and slowly drag them to the door and kick them out. But still go at it in the front yard for a few more minutes. Then after its all over, call the cops. Theyll get arrested for vandalism and trespassing while u wont get arrested cause u were just defending ur property. :)

jotfif

jotfif

Quote by AcesHigh521Friends, pssshhht, who needs friends when u got anime. Im jk!!!! XD Well ok what i woulda done was just go all out on them and slowly drag them to the door and kick them out. But still go at it in the front yard for a few more minutes. Then after its all over, call the cops. Theyll get arrested for vandalism and trespassing while u wont get arrested cause u were just defending ur property. :)

wow i could not hold my own with these guys there so much biger then me me skate them fooot ball get the picture ther dad is friend with my dad

Signature

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

OMG! That's so awful! I can't believe that happened! People like that most definitly aren't your friends. That's just disgusting! I hope they get whats coming to them.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

MaxNiwa

It's all about me...

Quote by jotfifwow i could not hold my own with these guys there so much
biger then me me skate them fooot ball get the picture ther dad is
friend with my dad

so do they hang out with you just because your parents are friends? ><

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

jotfif

jotfif

t know they fellow me aroumd were ever i go they won`t just leave me alone

Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

omg!! wth?!? they are obviously not your friends and you shouldnt even be theirs either...i only got one thing to say...REVENGE!!!

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

jotfif

jotfif

i need to go find a flare stick and just throw it at them <geting one of thrown at you hurts realy bad but dosen`t leave amd big marks just makes it just hurts reallly bad :D

Signature

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

make them belief they will only live for seven days and then get back at them nah just playing just go kick their asses and broadcaster live on tv XD

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.