Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello! (free cookies inside) - Minitokyo

Hello! (free cookies inside)

page 1 of 1 16 total items

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Kekeke, as you can obviously tell I am new to MiniTokyo. [If anyone knows how to get the level raised, please say something]

And in case you came for the free cookies, here they are:

[cookies]

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

YAY cookies!!! thank you and welcome to MiniTokyo!!!
oh and you can raise your level by participating in threads, submitting pictures, etc...

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

bubbles123

bubbles123

hmmm.off daydreaming

LOL, that funny, i don't know just wait for a month or so to let your level go up. that what i had to do. the advice i would give you is to be patience. :)

never say never,ur day will come,for ur love to arrive.
don't lose hope, every moment count
even if it sad or happiness, everything is a part of u.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Chocolate cookies?
Welcome to Minitokyo!

Hello and welcome to MT. I hope you like it here. Oh And if you don't mind I will take some cookies from ya. *grabs the plate that has all of chocolate chip cookies on it and runs off really fast*

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

Hello daos, welcome to minitokyo :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Thank you everyone, here are your cookies.

Hey you got more cookies. I guess this is another plate of cookies to take.lol. Jk I will leave some for all of you.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

*blink blink* What?!?!? I don't see no cookies...... I'm leaving..... by the way welcome to minitokyo! ^_^

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

*blink blink* What?!?!? I don't see no cookies...... I'm leaving..... by the way welcome to minitokyo! ^_^

Signature Image

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

The cookies are there, you just have to open your mind to them.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

welcum oh daos..
i guess someone answer your quest.. ^^
anyway, enjoy and have fun here in mt oh~~ :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

mmmm.... the word cookies really got me..... any tea to go with that? I am very partial to a nice cup of hot tea and some peanut butter cookies..... (crunch, crunch)

Very nice cookies and welcome to MT. Say what did put in these cookies.... are my ears getting longer.

(runs off due to huge tea craving-must go make some0

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Konnichi wa Daos! Ooo! Cookies! I guess I'll take some. By the way, if you haven't yet, be sure to read the noob bibles in the help fourm. Hope you have a great time here in MT! Sayounara!

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Thanks everyone, and yes I did read a bit of the noob bible although I think it's mean to call us noobs. >.>

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

*munch munch munch* read the noob bibles in help forum they tell you everything.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.