Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best moment in life - Minitokyo

Best moment in life

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I've seen many topics here about something bad, asking for worst... I thought its good to remember the good memories sometimes too. What was the best moment in ur life? Everybody has a moment they allways remember as a good time, even if it's not all that good for other ppl but it is preciouss.

lifini

lifini

the blue moon warrior

the only one i can think of right now is when i was at marching band practice and it began to rain very hard, and everyone was running inside so their instruments wouldn't get ruined, and i remember smiling... smiling and laughing in pure joy... running for the thrill of it...not caring how wet i became because i was surrounded by people who truly cared about me and understood me. kind of an odd memory... i do have many other band memories i could annoy you with... ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Best moment of my life......................
Is the day i met a new friend, which is U.
So, thank u for being a really good friend :) :) :pacman: ;)

The best moment... is the night before my school's Orientation Programme is coming to an end. All the committee members and those volunteersstayed back and stay overnight in school to help the closing ceremony backdrop. At first, I was just lonely, doing the colouring for my school logo, when one of my classmates (I don't really talk to him) approached and offered some help. We fed up doing it for a moment and that was like about midnight, and decided to take a walk around the school field. We talked and shared so many things together, and didn't even realise that we've been turning around the field for more than... lots of time. ^^ Most important of all, he told me that it's his first experience talking to a girl and taking a very long walk at night. ^^ Same goes to me!

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

since i need to keep it clean.................. it was the moment in time i met my best friend and lover.

that is all i will say about that.

Signature

FafnerRELOADED

FafnerRELOADED

~Daisuke Andou~

Erm.Not sure :/ I just had a good memory couple hours ago.I finally watched a Diru music video xD. Besides that.Um.
My 5th grade celebraion was a real good time and the first I rode a rollar coaster -about 5 motnhs ago o-o-
Ill think of more later.
-Sango

Squeaky-kun

The Grim Squeaker

Probably the day I was expelled from my old school. o_0 I know it sounds really odd but there was a lot going on I was happy to get away from. I wasn't really happy at the time but after a while it dawned on me that it was the best thing that ever happened to me. ^_^

::insert spiffy-pretty-looking signature image here::

"SQUEAK"

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Best moment jeez alot has happened in my life it's really hard to choose. If I had to though it would have to be the first time rideing a roller coaster. I can still the rush and exileration I felt speeding through those turns. I even remeber the coaster itself it Kraken at Sea World. Went there last summer with my aunt, uncle and cousins. Best time in my life I'd have to say

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

A Good memory... When I first met nick :D

My last birthday, it was so cool XD

Best moment in my life? Hmm, I suppose that was when I got to meet real Japanese artists and animators that I thought would be impossible to happen. :D

i used to help run anime conventions in the early 90's and through it I got to chat and show around local areas Japanese guests invited by the convention. Lots of hard work but it was fun while it lasted. ^_^'

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I haven't said mine yet, but it was last week when my father and his brother and sisters ended a 15 years old (something like this, I dont remember anymore) fight and made peace. I haven't ever met before my uncle, 3 aunts and 4 cousins and finally our family is united again, that was an old dream of my dead grandmother. That was her dream till the moment she died, she was on the hospital for many days, but the day she saw my father and an aunt of mine together in peace she knew that was going to came and went to the other life happy in same day, few hours later. It was a sad and happy moment at same time.

When all people arround me depends on me, I can help others

finalfantasyuna10

finalfantasyuna10

The Bloody Rain

when i was in 6th grade, it was my best school year and best time of my life.

Signature Image
The Last Love Song On This Little Planet

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

This is pathetic, but, the best moment of my life so far was......going to see Dir en grey in Paris this year. Thinking back on it makes me soooooo happy and all tingly....pathetic, I know. It was just the most amazing expreience of my life, being there with all those ppl who love the band like I do, singing along to a real live performance, instead of DVDs, actually being seen by Kaoru, even the fight for Toshiya's towel! I was incredibly tired and my feet and back were killing me from all the travelling I had to do to get there. Getting back was a nightmare (I got conned on the metro and nearly missed my ferry!) and I was exhausted for days afterwards. But it was the best time I have EVER had :D

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

The first time I hugged the person I love (in the romantic sense). Corney, no? :D

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Meeting my favorite author (five minutes long, many people waiting, but it was GREAT!)
Such a nice man. Even gave me his card so I can contact him. XP

And seen Cavalia. It was so much like a dream, I can swear I remember it as a dream. As if I was drugged with something nniiiiiice, except I don't take drugs.
And I've got pictures, so it can't be a dream! But that's all I can think about.
Proof that Paradise has horses, because a Paradise without horses (or any other animal, but that's another story) is Hell in disguise.

haha never gona forget the day I first kissed the girl of my dreams :D

Check out my forum at http://www.tokyorevolution.net

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

the best moment in my life?...

that's a great question... i haven't think of that... I guess, for me, that it was when I felt in love for the first time... Or when I graduated from school...

I only know, now, that I'm livin the best moment of my life becuz i am with the ONE... hehehe, it sounds magnificent, but u know when u know when He or She is the one:D

And the greatest momento of my life will be when i graduate from college next YEAAAAAAAAAAAR!

U ARE ALL INVITED... HERE IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC:D

CUIDENSE MUCHOOOOOOO!:)

Hmm..my best moment in my life at this moment was when i went up on stage of battle of the bands competition and did a William Hung dance routine in front of hundreds of people in that auditorium.It was embarrassing but i soaked up the heat and revelled in the spotlight.

BladeSummers

BladeSummers

One Winged Angel

The first time I pooded my pants.

SWWEEEET.

Ilovelucky

Ilovelucky

~forgotten pain~

i remeber when i first got a boyfriend, then i remeber that we kissed i fainted after that...i couldnt believe it......oh but my most better one of all was talk ing to vic mignogna

Its not a moment exactly, more like the actuion of one day that set off a lot of other events. Which was leaving home, as most teens are going to do some time. A scary day when I left to make it on my own at University, but I don't know of another action that's taught me more or made me happier. That was 1 1/2 years ago,

Geez.. Seems like i had lots of moments i consider rather memorable. Actually , in my current life. I ain't growing wings to fly yet. lol. =P

The day i found out i can Love like any other person and love found me. Yeah.

Probably the best moment in my current on-going life.

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.