Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What would you do if..... - Minitokyo

What would you do if.....

page 1 of 1 19 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

What would you do if the hardest thing in life is to watch the one you love, love someone else? With that I ask.....

What would you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who makes you cry?

What do you think?

Signature Image

What would you do if the hardest thing in life is to watch the one you love, love someone else? With that I ask.....
Yeah that's pertty harsh when that happends.... But I would find someone else. There's no use of loving someone who does't love you. -_-

What would you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who makes you cry?
Yep. I know how that feels like. Makes you wonder if you even care for that person or not. Sometimes you love them and sometimes it's hard to love them cause they make you cry.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

WOw that is soo deep!!!!
Well on the love one I would let them go if they truely loved someone else it is their happiness that matter the most. Now on the crying one I really don't know what to say about that I hope that I never enter that type of situation!!! I would probably keep crying and never stop.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by KyoFan368WOw that is soo deep!!!!
Well on the love one I would let them go if they truely loved someone else it is their happiness that matter the most. Now on the crying one I really don't know what to say about that I hope that I never enter that type of situation!!! I would probably keep crying and never stop.

I would cry too...

Signature Image

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

i probaly would just hide my sadness from every1 and try 2 get on with my life the best i can. thats all i can realy do.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I would just cry. There are so many people who can make me so happy, but end up being the ones who break my heart. What can I say?

Just cry your heart's content... but don't think too much... never think too much...
If you do, you'll become completely desensitised like what I've become... T_T

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

deppends on HOW much i liked that person.......but lets just say i had a gf and i loved her very much...if she whould as you said....that whould hurt me very much.....i whould stand up again....but never love sombody anymore...and not let them have a chance....but i dont have a gf......so what i said may also not be true....

It is time for you to drown

Quote by miraku-spikeWhat would you do if the hardest thing in life is to watch the one you love, love someone else? With that I ask.....

I've been there and been hit really hard.

The only thing I do now is to move on and learn to see that person as anyone who is anything but to be loved.

well that sucks majorly, um............have you been trying to get their attention? if so and they haven't noticed you then maybe they just arn't meant for you. *when they break up and your there comfort them and be really nice* (rebound) or you could make them jealous. but don't trust me i'm evil and diabolical (sp). :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

"Move on. Stand up and walk. After all, you have two perfect legs to walk on."

No matter how much it hurts, there really is nothing you can do but continue. T_T

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by miraku-spikeWhat would you do if the hardest thing in life is to watch the one you love, love someone else?

it is the hardest thing>.< watching them love the other person, just try to feel happy for them.. you know since they are with their loved one. even though I love that person I would try to move on.. open my eyes a little, and find a loved one that loves me back. if I really loved that person, if loved him enough, I should learn to let go and see him to be happy

Quote by miraku-spike

thats a good question... what would be the frist thing that made me cry.. watching someone I love, love someone else? nah.. just joking... umm I don't know really, if it was me, I would stop crying, or at least try to stop...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

and this can be even more painfull if it was your best friend your gf/bf fell for.... <_< >_> x_x that whould be a big proplem for some people

It is time for you to drown

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

let's see... my opinion about the first one is... try to accept the fact, it'll make you feel a lot better... and if i were you, i'd turn my attention to other things, like my studies, and i'd try not to fall for someone ever again (that's unless i graduate!)
the second one... the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who makes you cry?
personally, i don't think that's possible, for her to be the only one who can make you stop crying? if so, what's the use of your other friends? i know they're the "shoulder" you can cry on, but there's always someone else bound to be able to comfort and stop you from crying... i think you just haven't discovered who that person is...

that's just my opinion... i hope it can help...
anyway, if you need a friend, there's always a mela... he! he! :)
you can talk to me when you have problems!
i just hope it's a good timing! cause sometimes i'm here and you're not...
good luck! :)

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I love those quotes. I've experienced the latter of the two, and its a very difficult situation. I got through it by talking to my other friends, who did manage to calm me and stop me from crying. The first one would be very difficult too, though I haven't had to go through that yet.

Here's yet another quote/question - What would you do if you realized he/she meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him/her?

I've gone through that too. Very painful indeed. I'm still trying to heal. Life/love can be so tough. -_-

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Sunnyd29

Sunnyd29

derka derka

For both the loving and crying parts
CONFRONT HER!!
You'll never know if she really cared about you or not.
For all you know her friends may have tricked her into thinking it was you. They may be jealous of your relationship with her and may be trying to ruin it. Some girls can be real bitches to people with good relationships.
Confront her, forget what other people say, just confront her. She may be sorry about what she did.
You know - people don't realize what they have until its gone. But, when they get it back, they forget what they have all over again. Thats the same way with you and your girlfriend. She may want you back. She may have seen her mistake and may come back to you, begging for your forgiveness and your love. Just try it. Its okay to cry. Cry in front of her if you have to. Show her that she means the world to you. Tell her how much she means to you. I completely understand that her happiness is the most important, but you should still try. She may forget about the other guy once she sees how much you care about her. Another thing is, is that she may have been drunk (I'm not trying to imply anything). She may not have relaized what she was doing until it was all over with.
Lastly, tell her that you need her in your life. Tell her that without her, you just want to die. Tell her that you truly love her, that you will never leave her if she comes back to you. It can be done. My friend has been with her boyfriend for almost three years. Another guy I know has been with his girlfriend for almost four years. It can be done. Tell her you love her with all of your heart and soul. Tell her that seeing her is the highlight of your day. Tell her that you need her to go on living because without her, you are nothing. Tell her that you are a lifeless shell and she the soul that gives you life (thats why i said to tell her that you need her to go on living). Finally, tell her that you would never treat her wrong, that if she stayed with you, you would try your hardest to be the best damn boyfriend in the world.
Try it. It just might work. But, make sure you put your heart and soul into it, so she knows you are being sincere.
GOOD luck, MY friend. fight FOR THE ONE YOU love, YOU JUST might WIN!!!!!

Sunnyd29

What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungie cord? My ass!! WAHA WAHA WAHA!!! - Kung Pao The Movie

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I wouldn't know what to do but i guess whenever i saw the person i loved with another i would just look away and think"why her why not me!", lol just kidding, i would do what i always do when i'm sad......CRY........^_~i hope that never happens though

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Isn't this a heartbraking thread or is my imagination.....

Signature Image

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Wow...hmm...I would be forever sad...I'd try to be happy for them...but I would always hope for a chance to be with them if it didn't work out....but then I'd feel guilty that I would even think to want to not to work out...then I would hate myself and cry...

If the person who made me cry was the only one who could stop it...
Isn't that always the case, the only way to resolve the problem is with the person who is involved in the first place...?

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

You need to talk to people that are worse off than you. Suggestion go to a hospital.
You:Hello mr billy bob heart transplant i feel awful i like this girl and she doesn't like me back its really breaking my heart
Billy bob:Broken heart eh? I wish i even had a heart.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.