Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who believes in witches? - Minitokyo

Who believes in witches?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

A lot of people believes that witch don't exists but there are everywhere. They could be ur friends, cousins or even parents evil laugh.

I'm still in doubt on this one. As a religion, I don't believe in them. As for people actually being able to use magic, show me some damning proof, and I might believe more than I do. But I do have a sligth belief that there are special people out there.

Signature

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

I cant really proof u that they exists but I could say this u cant really relate to them. They behave in a unnaturally way, also there affect u Spiritually.

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I know a witch, her mom is one too.

Signature

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by sylvenI know a witch, her mom is one too.

lol

o and i don't belive in witches

of course they exsist. i know cause im one.

j/k but um. me personally i don't believe in the term "witch". if there were true witches we'd know about it since there'd prolly be at least ONE trouble maker show-off in the family and it'd be all over the news. but then again government is soooo sketch...

but i do however believe in gifted people. special people with special powers. but i will not give them names since they are all i believe to be individually unique.

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

i'm sorry i dont believe in witches

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

Quote by Vivi01I'm still in doubt on this one. As a religion, I don't believe in them.
As for people actually being able to use magic, show me some damning
proof, and I might believe more than I do. But I do have a sligth
belief that there are special people out there.

There is more in Heaven and Earth then can be dreamt of in your philosophies.

Why do you need proof of their existance when you take other things on faith without "damming proof" beyond circumstantial(at best) evidence proving itself to be true?

Anyway I do believe they exist, at least I beleive there are people that can use "special powers", but they also don't work in places you can find and will not be obvious about their powers with the tendancy people have shown in the past to try and burn or hang anyone they even think has special powers.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

I wasn't kidding, she has shown me some crazy stuff. When she gives me "witchy" answers to problems I'm having, they work everytime............she must burn!

Signature

I wasn't kidding either, for the most part people have a low tolerance for things they can't explain, despite how much they might deny it in a safe enviorment of a theorectical debate. I have seen people that can predict the future with great accuracy. It might only be a few days ahead but it is still amazing, and that could be a "witche's power".

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by tekno0oof course they exsist. i know cause im one.
j/k but um. me personally i don't believe in the term "witch". if there
were true witches we'd know about it since there'd prolly be at least
ONE trouble maker show-off in the family and it'd be all over the news.
but then again government is soooo sketch...
but i do however believe in gifted people. special people with special
powers. but i will not give them names since they are all i believe to
be individually unique.

Yes some people are lucky in that their dnt have to face this problems. The governments knows about witches, but there will never release it out to the public because a lot of people are not ready to find out the truth. It is very simple the leaders of the world want you to believe what there want u to believe.

The world is deeper than you think evil laugh.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I seen many witches before since I use to live (now work) next to the salem area. I'm assuming you guys know the history in Salem. Salem Witch Trials & Witches Today... I pretty sure the art of witch craft is still practice around here. And just to let every one know... not all witches are evil.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

i heard from sumwhere, dat a woman becomes a witch after having sex with an incubus...

Are you talking about the ladies that fly around on brooms wearing pointy black hats and making rhymes over a boiling pot of newts 'n toads? I like to keep an open mind, so I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it seems rather improbable.
There are also wiccans who like to label themselves as "witches" and much of what they do as "witchcraft". Personally, I think they're just trying to get some hype to spread the religion, but who knows >.<

Quote by ProtonianZeroAre you talking about the ladies that fly around on brooms wearing pointy black hats and making rhymes over a boiling pot of newts 'n toads? I like to keep an open mind, so I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it seems rather improbable.

n their clothing makes them rather inaerodynamic... i oso heard of one version dat a witch flew in a mortar..

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

LOL, i dont believe in witches, maybe because im muslim but i heared some things about moving a glass and stuff like that XD
also at history class we had a chapter about wiches
buwhahahahahaha

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by ProtonianZeroAre you talking about the ladies that fly around on brooms wearing
pointy black hats and making rhymes over a boiling pot of newts 'n
toads? I like to keep an open mind, so I wouldn't say it's impossible,
but it seems rather improbable.
There are also wiccans who like to label themselves as "witches" and
much of what they do as "witchcraft". Personally, I think they're just
trying to get some hype to spread the religion, but who knows >.<

Someone has been watching 2 much movies evil laugh. Wake up witches dnt wear pointy hates and brooms. They are appears is like average looking people. Who knows a witch can be the most pretties person that u have every seen.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by rmuyo

Quote by Vivi01I'm still in doubt on this one. As a religion, I don't
believe in them.
As for people actually being able to use magic, show me some damning
proof, and I might believe more than I do. But I do have a sligth
belief that there are special people out there.

There is more
in Heaven and Earth then can be dreamt of in your philosophies. Why do
you need proof of their existance when you take other things on faith
without "damming proof" beyond circumstantial(at best) evidence proving
itself to be true? Anyway I do believe they exist, at least I beleive
there are people that can use "special powers", but they also don't
work in places you can find and will not be obvious about their powers
with the tendancy people have shown in the past to try and burn or hang
anyone they even think has special powers.

oh i couldn't have said it better.. this goes even to those who doesn't believe that there is a God. there are things that isn't easy to prove..

Quote by xiaodicki heard from sumwhere, dat a woman becomes a witch after having sex with an incubus...

what? they get to f*ck brandon boyd.. haha kidding

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

I highly doubt a laugh can be someone. I do believe in witches, but not the Harry Potter type that can make objects move and all that jazz. I believe witches existed a very long while ago, and just knew a lot on how to heal people.

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

What is your definition of a witch? If it's those media created images, well that's your answer right there. If you're talking about "bad" " evil" people, hey, it's half the world. =P

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by daosI highly doubt a laugh can be someone. I do believe in witches, but not
the Harry Potter type that can make objects move and all that jazz. I
believe witches existed a very long while ago, and just knew a lot on
how to heal people.

Agreed but I most say they still exists even now although there will never admit it.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I kind of believe in witches, but not really

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mirageex

freaky

it sounds a bit strange to me, i dont think i belive in witches, but maybe how teknooo said in special things...

i am a freak, yes i know

i have been practicing Wicca for some time now...Witches are to be highly respected and are like the equivalent of Nuns to the Catholic faith....just because you practice "witchcraft" does NOT make you a witch....to become a witch takes years and years and years of studying and some sort of complicated rite, i think, i dunno.....the word "believe" implies that their existence is up for debate...so my answer is not "yes i believe in witches", its yes, there ARE witches...and they tend to be older or middle aged

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.