Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who believes in witches? - Minitokyo

Who believes in witches?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Uh...no...not witches but vampires! Scary! T_T

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Ahahaha... Of course *I* do... I'm Kuroi Misa... I *am* a witch XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

sebastian22

sebastian22

Moody,man!

I don't believe in witches as they are described in the christian religion or in faiytales.But I believe however in people that got some powers behind logical imagination.

Normally here should be an intelligent and funny text.But I wasn't in the mood to write one.

Mirageex

freaky

i belive in other lifeforms than humans ... hopefully an alien will visit us before i die ... *g

i am a freak, yes i know

I don't believe in witches, even though I really really wish they existed ;__; I stopped believing on them after watching several animes and comparing them with reality =____=

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by skreavlI don't believe in witches, even though I really really wish they
existed ;__; I stopped believing on them after watching several animes
and comparing them with reality =____=

They exist but not the way that you think that is described in Anime or in Movies.

joepolo2002

joepolo2002

Ecchi Master

Can people actual work supernatural powers - no. Do some people believe they can access such 'powers' - yeah.

[ecchi-club] member.
Signature
Yes, I have way too much time on my hands.

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Yes exacly tht is wat witch are access powers.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i don't believe in witches, but i wish they would exist :P no thanks to harry potter -_-

Three of my friends are witches, they are actually trying to get me into it...but i wont be into it -.- ...i will try it though...

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I think that witches exist. Why not? The people believe in Gods, in angels, miracles... So we believes in witches, no?

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

Witches. mabey. i met this one girl and she said she saw satin in a spell summoning. made me laugh. then i saw her face. i went home.

Quote by MetalFireWitches. mabey. i met this one girl and she said she saw satin in a
spell summoning. made me laugh. then i saw her face. i went home.

a true witch or wiccan does not believe in satan, metal-duude...your friend must have been practicing satanism, or simply lying....

Tsukiyo

Tsukiyo

The Moonlit Angel

Of course Witches exist, I'm a Witch.

Here are some things you may or may not know:
We do not believe in Satan, the devil or whatever you want to call it.
We do not curse people, or destroy things.
We do believe in the God and Goddess.
We do bless and heal people.

Also, Magic doesn't work like in Harry Potter, it takes a more subtle form. And we follow the Wiccan Rede which states: An ye Harm None, Do What ye Will.

If you want more information, just search the net. There's thousands of great sites out there for Witchcraft.

Have a nice day. ^^

--Tsukiyo

i'm not a witch...but a solitary *a witch that is not in a clan* ..so yes i belive in them. i can make blue flames....trying to do black ones. O.o

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Hmm I'm skeptic..if someone can prove that they're a witch, then I'll believe it...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.