Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does it matter? - Minitokyo

Does it matter?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

We all know that everyone on MT is different, but does it matter to you how different a person is? Age, nationality, disabilities... do any of those things bother you at all or do you look at a person for who they are on the inside??

Signature Image

When make friends through the net, we have to accept the fact that may be not all the things about your friends are true, if you just want to have fun, have somebody to talk to, I think it will be ok.
But if you want to meet that friend in person, you should know more about that one other than just talking stuff

No not at all. Everyone's here for one matter or another. Why would something like that matter? That and sometimes you can't always hang with your friends from school so ya come here for your net firends and real life friends. :) I really don't mind at all.

I don't think it matters at all, in truth none of us know anything really about each other without looking at a profile or perhaps even then know more then a few things. For the most part we just talk with each other on these boards and only know a avatar and and user name, little else, so no it doesn't matter and shouldn't matter if more about each other is learned.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

sylven

sylven

Hentai Sage

Doesn't matter to me.

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Though I had a recent encounter, I think that it shouldn't matter how they look on the outside. It's better to judge how they present themselves from the inside. For that, you're likely to make more friends and keep those friendships. Those who usually base solely on looks are the ones who lose friendships more easily, and it's possible they can risk losing good friends who even care for them.

Even after such an encounter, one member thought I was sexy. XD

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

it doesn't matter.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

It doesn't matter to me at all. True beauty is on the inside. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

Quote by AngelKateIt doesn't matter to me at all. True beauty is on the inside. ^_^

so true :D

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

no it really doesn't matter to me, I feel really happy being able to make friends for other places other then where I am and I get to see the differences that we have and how much I may have in common with someone who has a totaly different culture or lifestyle, which I think is really cool ^_^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

nah, those kinds of things don't bother me at all...as long as we have some common things we can chat about and have fun, it's all good. i think we can form more lasting friendships when we can connect with people based on their personalities and who they really are than by physical or superficial characteristics.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

Nope, doesn't matter to me at all ^^ How they are inside is what really matter.

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Quote by lunar-angelno it really doesn't matter to me, I feel really happy being able to
make friends for other places other then where I am and I get to see
the differences that we have and how much I may have in common with
someone who has a totaly different culture or lifestyle, which I think
is really cool ^_^

yeah i agree with her ^^

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Thanks for your opinions everyone. :) I agree with everyone too... It doesnt matter what a person looks like, what counts is who they are on the inside.

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

yeah, i think it doesnt really matter how they look like, their nationality, religion n stuff, i dun really ask about these questions so it doesnt matter to me that much i guess

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Online is online people may be telling the truth but lie on some stuff whereas others tell lies and not the truth it matters not about age disability and other stuff once it's all in good fun, say u get to know that person well maybe but in person is a whole other story to see if that person is telling the truth u might have to get to know them better and maybe talk to family, friends or relatives if that will make u feel more secure but trust is something u will have to have to make go any further from the net.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

when it comes to the "internet" i dont care about anything about a person physically.
if they are fun to talk to and have a good personality thats all that matters.

in the real world im more into the whole picture. i can be friends with anyone... but to be good friends they have to have a nice physical appearance. me myself im vain and narsasisstic (sp?) but i dont care. im evil and going to hell anyways hahaha. but that doesnt mean that im a mean person, im a really easy-going person and mellow. i just accept human flaws and use it to my human advantage (you prolly wont understand what i just said...but thats ok since it's my personal own opinion).

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

It doesn't matter. I like my friends on mt very much. I know that I never meet them on real life but it's not a problem :). I like being on mt becouse I know that some is waiting for my and sher with me my hobby.... people on mt are cool!!! :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Unless you have issues with being racist, sexes or what not... it shouldn't really matter. In an imperfect world we live in... we have to learn to accept that not all things will be the way you want it to be. So just accept the people for who they are, then who they pretend to be. And about lying online... You know the old saying... Oh the tiny web we weave, when we practice to deceive... so in other words... the truth will set you free.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Doesn't really matter. If you get to know them well enough the what difference does it make what nationality,age or gender they are. Actually none of these things should interfere with you getting to know people in general because you don't know what they are like on the inside.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

baker91

baker91

The Army Otaku

you gotta pardon the sothern slang in here but ill try to make it make sence k lol but it dont matter what race creed religion er how er what you are were all here for a certain reason....drum roll plz... we all love anime in one way or another!!!! but as to meeting someone on the street er corner store er whatever it dont matter about all that stuff b/c deep inside your selkf you know that there person getitgn milk er talkin to ya in the store there good ppl just like us and you shouldnt judge a book by its cover...but it must seem like im rambling on and getting off subject sry bout that... and to finsh off were all good ppl er at least i thing everyone is good

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Same here, doesn't matter to me. If he/she is nice and friendly, i accept him/her.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

it doesnt really matter cuz if you get along with them you get along with them! if you care about whos youre friends with its your problem.

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

As long as they're good people, I can be friends with them. It doesn't matter.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.