Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you posessive over YOUR anime? - Minitokyo

Are you posessive over YOUR anime?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Similar to my computer posessiveness thread a while back; are you overly-posessive about certain anime series? This comes to mind because one of my friends is watching MY Stellvia right now. There are some series, mostly the ones that I buy in full DVD entirety, that I just don't like other people (mostly those I know) watching. I feel like everything about that series, the feelings it brought me, are mine and mine alone; my feelings attach themselves to the characters and happenings of the show. I'm a bit strange in that I love looking forward to anime so much that I sometimes leave it un-opened on my shelf for a few days, just to know it's there when I need it (I get preassured to open them by peers and it makes me very angry). I also get the feeling sometimes when I get attached to a character that "this is MY character, and NOBODY else in the WORLD loves them more than ME!" I could just be selfish in a way? Way out of my mind? Do some of you feel similar?

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

uhhhhh I can see where ur going with that. But yea im sumwut posessive over my manga books and anime. But just not as much as u.....

I am very possessive over my anime and manga as a whole. Particular series not so much, but there are a few such as r.o.d. the TV and Maburaho which I would not like to lend out. I fear other people might not grow to love the characters as I do, or find fault with my favorite character which would be a horrible thing in my mind.

Yet to a large part that applies to all my anime and manga in my collection not just any one or two titles.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

I'm new to the forum, so hi! As for being possessive about my anime, I really don't let my friends borrow my anime dvd's, same with my games! But I'm the kind of person that would like people to discover the anime I like.

Yea i am somewhat, but not as some people i know. They ruin your relationship with them by being over possessive and sneaky. a lot of lying and deceipt involved.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

My Cardcaptor Sakura DVDs. I'm very loathe to let people borrow them lest they burn them! O_O I bought each one in the long ass series commercial priced and that's a huge dent in the budget (but getting them monthly as they came out helped ease the pain).

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

i am being whole possessive over Naruto and full metal alchemist

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Looks like I double posted =/ (I got an error message and assumed that the first didn't go through. I'd like to stay on the other post just to combine them, sorry [but thanks for the responses!]).

Signature
"Eloi, Eloi, lema... sabachthani..."

I'm very possesive over my anime.. I'd rather buy my friends their own copies rather than lending mine...I get very anxious if I ever lend mine out.. I just have had some bad experiences with lending my things and getting them back not in the same condition as I lent them out.

EndofAnubis

Son-in-law to the King of Devils

I suppose that I am possessive enough with all my anime that if my friends want to watch a series, they watch it at my house. Any perusal of anime magazines will be done in my presence to ensure its safety as well. And heaven help them should they insult Nerine!

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.