Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does anyone know a program that can strink pictures - Minitokyo

Does anyone know a program that can strink pictures

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Can anyone tell me a program that will let me strink a picture? anyone help is appreciated.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

eeehh?? adobe photoshop probably is the best. second to that would be Microsoft Photo Editor but I think that one comes with the Microsoft Office Package.

hehe.

If you are skilled enough, you can even shrink pics using the MS Paint Tool. That is if you wouldn't mind pixels. ><

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

um....not too sure...
but I use photoshop or I make it smaller when I'm viewing it and use SnagIt to capture it....well that's my way... anywayz...

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

yeah photoshop is the best for that job..

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Do you mean resize? i think most of image sotfware now have this function....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

starfiremoon

starfiremoon

~Starfire Protector~

practically any photo software will let you do this...........even paint.........the one i use is photoshop but thats just me........i think they all have this exact feature

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

um....not too sure...
but I use photoshop or I make it smaller when I'm viewing it and use SnagIt to capture it....well that's my way... anywayz...

Signature

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

PhotoShop, PaintShop Pro, any program like that will work, heck even MSPaint will resize photos and scans. ^_^ Personally I just use Paint Shop Pro V8.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

No idea!

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, and even MS Paint although Paint sucks.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

If you are looking for free, them Hp has free photo editing software on thier site or the gimp. If you mean pay software then I would suggest photoshop.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by SuniraPhotoshop, Paintshop Pro, and even MS Paint although Paint sucks.

I agree, paint sucks. You can use any version of Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro to re-size an image.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Quote by K-JinNo idea!

If you do not know, you shouldn't have answered this thread. Well, anyway, I'll say that Photoshop or some other image editing software.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Adobe Photoshop if u have dreamweaver mx u can also ao it but 4 Windows Paint I dun noe how it works...Hoped it helped unless u can't afford it...well actually most can't...(I think)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

As others have noted, Photoshop is likely to be the best image-manipulating software. You may use the Transform tool to change the size of the image. To keep the size in proportion, hold shift while you transform the image.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

using photoshop is best...
but if u want to do it quickly, do it on paint...

retire

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Adobde Photoshop is the best program to resize image...
Mircosoft Paint works kind of well, use it when I first don't have photoshop

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello,
how are you doing?
me, im using photoshop for that also
1st i used ms paint
but now i have photoshop and it works very well with that :D
well....
see you later and have a nice day
bye bye

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Quote by melmachine18As others have noted, Photoshop is likely to be the best image-manipulating software. You may use the Transform tool to change the size of the image. To keep the size in proportion, hold shift while you transform the image.

Actually u can just resize it without worry if u set the constrait proportions options on
(Clck on Image Size)

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

hey any photoeditor or paintshop program

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Macromedia firefox

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

i think any image software can do this, but the best must be photoshop

bigeejit

bigeejit

Sup?

oh the best has got to be Irfan View! it's the best image viewer that can a lot of stuff for free! i think it's www.irfanview.com.

it's really small, quick and easy to load. It can open up ALL types of image files in one program. I really recommend it! :)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please do not bump old help threads. I think that in 38 weeks, this member has found an adequate program to shrink images.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.