Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Interstella 5555: What do you think of it? - Minitokyo

Interstella 5555: What do you think of it?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

If you guys never heard of it, it's a musical OVA with Daft Punk anime videos taken from their album Discovery. Yeah, the whole movie consists all their songs in that album. In my view, it's just awesome. The song and the videos just complements with each other.

What's your take on this?

I'm gonna watch it...One More Time... ^_^;

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

never seen....there's some site where i can find it?

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

white-zero

white-zero

http://www.bacfilms.com/site/interstella/

http://www.moviemartyr.com/2003/interstella5555.htm

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

hmm...I love it ^^ as well =P well bye bye *pokes and runs away.*

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

oo..that thing that cn shows often :D

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I've watched a couple days ago and it's cool but it's a pitty having no talk!!
And if I'm not mistaken artist behind the anime is the same as the anime "Cobra"! Although I don't know who it is!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

white-zero

white-zero

Pictures worth more than thousand words, Ludo.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by white-zeroPictures worth more than thousand words, Ludo.

also right!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Interstella 5555 is awesome ^^ I had all the videos but they got deleted when my comp got a virus >_<
The artist is Leiji Matsumoto by the way (in case anyone didn't know...but it's sorta hard not to because his name's on the logo ^_^' ), he's my uncle's favorite artist ^^;

I'm a huge fan of Daft Punk, the album "Discovery" is definitely one of my favourites. I absolutely loved "Interstella 5555", I have it on DVD and every time I watch it , it makes my heart race. I just love the idea of the entire movie; the whole idea that the track names only made sense once the movie was released, the fact that in the entire team working on the project, like 2 people knew how to speak both French and Japanese! The head of the animation team was Leiji Matsumoto, I'm not sure if he did "Space Adventure Cobra", I know him from the "Captain Harlock" series.

sterfish

Some Dude

Yeah, Interstella 5555 is a great little movie. I really enjoyed Daft Punk's album and the videos they made. I was hoping that they would make a full-length version and I wasn't disappointed. I'd love to see another anime/music collaboration such as this one.

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

It's my favorite one of ALL! I saw it like two years ago on Cartoon Network at two a.m. and I still remeber it! It's the all time best I have ever seen.

i buy it in september.... and i'm really like the music with the video !!! a real movie.. with verry good songs ! (normaly if I like songs of daft punk !! ther're french like me !! lol but they speak(spoke ?) a more good english than me... lol)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.