Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which is important, knowledge or wisdom? - Minitokyo

Which is important, knowledge or wisdom?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Theres a big difference between Knowledge and Wisdom. Knowledge is learned by studying and acquiring information. Wisdom is learned by experience. Probably for me, I need to balance it. I don't really know which is important, a person with knowledge or people with wisdom? It's like in GS, the coordinators are the people who have more knowledge while the naturals are the people with wisdom (since they are not coordinators, they have to practice and study really hard.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

both are important.. if you have no knowledge, then you probably don't know how to read this, but if you have no wisdom you won't have the ability to understand what i'm trying to say. did i make sense? probably not.. knowing everything is far different from understanding it..

Quote by lapukboth are important.. if you have no knowledge, then you probably don't know how to read this, but if you have no wisdom you won't have the ability to understand what i'm trying to say. did i make sense? probably not.. knowing everything is far different from understanding it..

I guess it does make sense. Thanks a lot!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I reckon they're both vital,
If you're not knowledgeable you can be foolish
If you're not wise, you're foolish.
lol soudns strange in the end.
remember, knowledge is power.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by lapukboth are important.. if you have no knowledge, then you probably don't know how to read this, but if you have no wisdom you won't have the ability to understand what i'm trying to say. did i make sense? probably not.. knowing everything is far different from understanding it..

Pare, serious naman yan...

But anyways, both are important but I'll go with Wisdom because experience is the weapon to live in this world...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

Probably in my opinion, i think both is equally important. Wisdom is gained by experience and knowledge is gained thru studies so when this two are backed up, a person is a genius! ahaha, yup, thats wad i think

"The Hardest Battle is to keep on Living" Cagalli Yuula Attha

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Depends on what saving throw you need to make XD!

Signature Image

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

They are both important but if u have one higher than the other that's cool too, u will just be a wiser person if u have more wisdom and a genius if u have more knowledge either way is a win win scenario.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

gash

wad do u want?

both will be needed... there's no room for negilgence on either side

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

wisdom! its better! ^.^

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

With wisdom, you actually h ave experience in things rather than jst reading about them and knowing them.

Quote by az-chanTheres a big difference between Knowledge and Wisdom. Knowledge is
learned by studying and acquiring information. Wisdom is learned by
experience. Probably for me, I need to balance it. I don't really know
which is important, a person with knowledge or people with wisdom? It's
like in GS, the coordinators are the people who have more knowledge
while the naturals are the people with wisdom (since they are not
coordinators, they have to practice and study really hard.

I think both are very important and knowledge is one path to wisdom, however I feel wisdom is far more important then knowledge.

Knowledge is merely what you can learn from books and other people, movies, etc. Whereas Wisdom is knowing when and how to best use that knowledge or when to pretend that you lack certain knowledge you actually have and also wisdom is knowing when that knowledge is not complete or when you are merely being told one side of the story rather then a whole truth in an attempt to gain a foundation of knowledge.

Wisdom doesn't come from studying or experience alone, but a little of each and a large unknown part of wisdom I think is instinct. So both are important but if you are asking which is more important wisdom is far more important then knowledge, since someone can be very knowledgable and still very stupid since the lack the wisdom of how to use their knowledge.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think both are important. But it's better to know Wisdom because you felt it, reading stuff to learn doesn't always help very much. So i think it's better to do somehting rather than to read.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

I think you should keep the balance between them......without knowledge, there'll be no wisdom, and so on.

Pride comes before the fall

Quote by Rai1eI think you should keep the balance between them......without knowledge, there'll be no wisdom, and so on.

theres a balance?

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Wisdom plain and simple, because you can run a simulation, and study something until yours eyes fall out but, without every truely trying something, you will never have the acctual knowledge, of what it was like and how it truely will work, plus the off chance that something random might happen, and you have to deal with that.

It's like knowing how to fight but never, being in one.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

But you'll need knowledge to gain experience.
It's a giant circle...

oOoOh...okey! ^.^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

both are important and necessary to get through life, but i guess for me if i had to choose, it would be wisdom. people who are book smart with a lot of knowledge don't necessarily have common sense, or wisdom. but if you have wisdom you are able to give sage advice and be able to help people with your relevant experience.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

Balance them. Sometimes to have wisdom you need knowledge, and vice versa. It's a two way street, and sometimes you gotta walk both ways to get all the answers.

That and it's always good to have a little of each, you never know what kind of sittuation your going to run in to.

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

Quote by RetsuMatsuroBalance them. Sometimes to have wisdom you need knowledge, and vice
versa. It's a two way street, and sometimes you gotta walk both ways to
get all the answers.
That and it's always good to have a little of each, you never know what
kind of sittuation your going to run in to.

I agree, my mom is always telling me balance is the key. Too much of one thing isn't good, especially when your sacrificing another.

Both are important. The best thing is u beter have both to lead a good life. :)

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

you cant really have wisdom without knowledge but wisdom is way more important

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I think that both are really important, but sometimes wisdom and knowledge outweigh each other.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.