Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it ok to fell in love with someone you haven't seen and hear? - Minitokyo

Is it ok to fell in love with someone you haven't seen and hear?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by jakulitoBest thing you can do is go to a club, get yourself some drinks, meet
up with a sweet senorita then do a little dance and maybe you can be
riding a fine vehicle when night comes...
Ditch the online love story, it doesn't work. Your miles way and you
can't even comprehend images of each other.... everything will fall
apart in front of your eyes when you come to your senses and realize
that you could've spent your time clubbin'...
Playah ways....

I told you to go on cubao.. they are very polite to looking virgin customer..
beware lang dahil malakas maningil ang mga yun kaya you must act like not a virgin..

If you want this type of relationship to work.. well you must be aware of the situation.
and you must at least try to meet the girl to know her personaly..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Particually I think its ok and yeah its a bit strange but maybe I could fall too....
sometimes we connect only by words and thats enough

Life is simply... Just thrust through it...n_n

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by DarkIngramHindi ako gagawa ng mga bagay na labag sa kalooban ko. I'm honorable
man, you know.

Quote by lapukjak, krieg, galing nyo talaga.tindi nyo
idol ko kayo!!! alam nyong mangflood ng thread, you guys are the best..
well, ingram, jak gave you the best advice i ever heard from the dude
from tondo, you betta take it,malay mo libre ka pa niyan pag niyaya
mo..

Honorable man? anoka mayor?

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Kagalang-galang he he ^ ^

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by DarkIngramHindi ako gagawa ng mga bagay na labag sa kalooban ko. I'm honorable
man, you know.

Quote by lapukjak, krieg, galing nyo talaga.tindi nyo
idol ko kayo!!! alam nyong mangflood ng thread, you guys are the best..
well, ingram, jak gave you the best advice i ever heard from the dude
from tondo, you betta take it,malay mo libre ka pa niyan pag niyaya
mo..

Honorable man? anoka mayor?

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

naks! honorable? hehe... it's probable... it really isn't impossible... hehe... just thought of posting again... hehehe... XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Bawal ang Jakulito at redblitzkrieg dito. Bawal na silang magpost dahil banned na sila sa forum ko. hekhek

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Ba't magbabayad pa ko sa mga pokpok sa cubao eh kayang kaya kong mag-uwi ng kambal kapag nago-open mic ako.... sekreto ng mga gwapo!!!

Signature

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by DarkIngramBawal ang Jakulito at redblitzkrieg dito. Bawal na silang magpost dahil banned na sila sa forum ko. hekhek

Anak ng *******, naka anim na page na itong epal na thread na ito. . .
bawal kami? pasalamat ka nga at pinapalago namin ang level mo? para kang si ken, walang utang na loob!

Musta visit mo sa cubao ingram? balita ko may nakakita doon sayo nag-kikipagusap sa mga bugaw.. hahaha

go to universities every bayaran ng tuition fee, marami dun lalo na sa university belt.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Engot! Ilalaan ko lang ang virginity ko sa babaeng karapat-dapat. ^ ^

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by DarkIngramBawal ang Jakulito at redblitzkrieg dito. Bawal na silang magpost dahil banned na sila sa forum ko. hekhek

bawal kami? pasalamat ka nga at pinapalago namin ang level mo? para kang si ken, walang utang na loob!
Musta visit mo sa cubao ingram? balita ko may nakakita doon sayo nag-kikipagusap sa mga bugaw.. hahaha
go to universities every bayaran ng tuition fee, marami dun lalo na sa university belt.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I don't know..love over the internet can be a little risky. I say you have to really know the person. Don't go getting involved with this kind of relationship unless you're absolutely sure of it and you know the person well. I mean it could be some 60 year old over the computer posting, I don't know....but it's hard to keep it going you know?

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

helo there friend. i see my bf na pala sya but there is always hope. i like the way you treated her and the way you protect her. really a nice gentleman. well then nothing is impossible. nag away pa dito ah. ang iinit kasi ng mga ulo ng mga tao dito. alam ko na kung sino sya ingram, salamat sa clue ha. at least you are entrusting me with that kind of conversation. continue to be nice to her im sure she likes you too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Ah, I would certainly advise against it. Someone you know through a computer screen can be very different in real life and I dont mean their looks. People tend to act differently on the internet than they do in reality. It would be unwise to fall in love with someone you have never shared a real life situation with. :)

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Love is like Heaven & Hell. Heaven for the others, Hell for me -_-

(Poor DarkIngram)

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

yes it is okay my friend cause i'm crazy of yuna and yuna is not areal human
yuna yuna yuna chan
i love every thing coming from her

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarkIngramEngot! Ilalaan ko lang ang virginity ko sa babaeng karapat-dapat. ^ ^

Quote by redblitzkrieg

gago!!! siguro naman marunong kang mag-jakol!!! tindi mong magsinungaling... eh matagal ka ng subsob sa mariang palad!!!

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

ang ibig kong sabihin, hindi ako makikipagtalik sa babaeng hindi ko mahal. Honestly, ginagawa ko minsan ang pag....

Quote by jakulito

Quote by DarkIngramEngot! Ilalaan ko lang ang virginity ko sa babaeng karapat-dapat. ^ ^

Quote by redblitzkrieg

gago!!! siguro naman marunong kang mag-jakol!!! tindi mong magsinungaling... eh matagal ka ng subsob sa mariang palad!!!

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Sometimes is works, other times it doesn't. I know several people who have gotten married who have met on the net. The best way to make sure there not an imposters is the telephone. Thats what the people who I know who met there SO's over the net did.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

kehh... How weird can this life get...?

My mom met a guy in the internet. They became "friends". He was from Denmark, and we were in Argentina. Kinda far away, don't ya think...?
It's been 8 years since then, and guess where I live now?!?! In Denmark... they actually got married.

Anyway... he was 26 when they met. And as much as I miss my country and my firends, they are very happy together...

Life is odd. Back to topic... It is possible to fall in love with someone through internet, trust me! But seriously, try to find someone that lives in the same continent you do ;)

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by DarkIngramang ibig kong sabihin, hindi ako makikipagtalik sa babaeng hindi ko mahal. Honestly, ginagawa ko minsan ang pag....

Quote by jakulito

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Minsan? 4x a day mo nga ginagawa yun di ba! Magbago ka na! kaw talaga!

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

ikaw nga kahit sa daan ginagawa mo yon eh sa harap pa ng babae!!!!

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by DarkIngramang ibig kong sabihin, hindi ako makikipagtalik sa babaeng hindi ko mahal. Honestly, ginagawa ko minsan ang pag....

Quote by jakulito

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Minsan? di ba sabi mo sakin 4x a day mo ginagawa yun? kaw talaga!

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Oh. . . hinay-hinay. hina-highblood ka nanaman.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

wala kong high blood bro, baka ikaw meron!

Quote by redblitzkriegOh. . . hinay-hinay. hina-highblood ka nanaman.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Ahhh pikon!!!!

There shall be no conversation other than in English in the forums. You guys suck.

Signature

yes it can happen and there is nothing bad about it

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.