Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hospitality! - Minitokyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by cifirynlets see... I don't think my friends count as guests... They "stop by" at the most ridiculous times, if it's summer they knock the door and say: "hey! we come to visit your air conditioning"... and they always come in group (as in more than 5) at least they always bring candy when they come :)
As for the "other type" of guests... I'm polite, try to make them feel at home and blabla... If they are not "my guests" kehh, I will probably stay in my room >_<

It depends upon the friends. If your friends always comes to your house then you won't consider them as guest but if that friend is gone from a long time and came back to visit then it's really a guest.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by angelwindywell what my mom usually does is acting like she cooked really good food every day, wehn our guests leave its back to noodles in a package XD

Your mother do that just to make your family look gorgeous to your guest?

No offensement on that part...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.