Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favorite Dears & Why? - Minitokyo

Who's your favorite Dears & Why?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

I don't have cuz i just think that all of the dears are so cute i can barly decide.I just asking=) because i'm curious.=)

I guess my favourite DearS is Ren, I think she's cute because she is kind of naive yet still determined in a way :)

Proud member of:
Ecchi-Club
Nadesico

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Ren is the best hehe. She's cute!

I actually prefer Miu. ^^ Although it's almost a tie with Ren. Miu has this intelligence about her that I think bests out the naivety that Ren possesses. I know Miu is annoying, but I prefer personality in my alien girls, rather than just a willingness to lay down on Takeya's bed.

Fighting for peace is like having sex for virginity.

I agree with eeveeblaze, Ren is a little too dolice for my tastes and though she might be very loyal and very loving, I think Miu is a better choice because I also think she is sweet and very insecure under her apperance. She is also a lot smarter and more mature then she lets on or at least that is what I think, whereas Ren is not as deep in her personality as Miu is in hers.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Ren-san is kawaii!! XD oh, and khi doesn't look too bad either. I don't really like Miu-chan cuz she seems more meaner, and I don't think she's as cute as Ren-san.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

i really like Khi. =) i think he's reeaaally adorable.

Signature

Genosider

The Last Raven

The green-haired girl, not the loli one. I've got a weakness for girls with green hair...

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Ren because she's cute and naive!! =D
and that catgirl because she's funny-nya!! ^^

maya7

maya7

~SilentzKiller~

i also think that all the dears r cute but i prefer Ren following by Miu .
they both r different but nice & kind with good personalities & still act cute witout trying much ^^x

Is this working..?? testing ..tesing...1..2..3.. ( lolz ^ ^x)~

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Ren is the cutie, especially when she eats Melon Pan :d
i laso like Neneko, girls with glasses always win !! XD XD

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

well... i like ren! she's just soo cute in her chibi form! and with the melon bread...it's just too cute!
Also Nyan! she's also cute! especially when she forgets what she has to do! =^_^=

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Can vote for Neneko? haha.. she not DearS but is in DearS anime. Possibly my fav. char of all time..:D Reasons ? Meganekko, cute stature, and has a normal personality that just stands out of all the rest.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

welll my fav. DearS is ren!!!!!!!!!! she is so cute, big breasted, and one of the things i like about her is her attitude!!

Happy Kosumosu

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Favorites thread. As such closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.