Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bye... - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Hi, my laptop mouse is broken!I hate it! It's hareder to fix than original computers!!! Why me??? Any ways i wont be here for long... I will miss you all so, so, much... I will mis MT alot :( :( :( I'm sorry i couldn't write to you guys back.. right now i am using only the key board to type an dget around in the cuputer and it is very difficult... I have 88 notifications right now... it will take me a will to go through it! But i will not check it because it is very frusterating to use the computer without the mouse... Why me!!!!!!!! :( *many, many, tears*

I'm Back!!

aww!!! That's so sad!!! Well, if you ever get a new mouse, please consider coming back!!! We'll all miss you lots! *Tear*

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

just have a technician repair it, i'm pretty sure it won't cost that much..goodluck on your prob aight..be back soon.. see ya..

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

noooo!!! *cries* please don't leave, we'll really miss you! *settles down* well if you get it fixed plese come back.
*hugs* bye for now

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please do not create farewell threads.

Closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

Quote by rockinlaxorkdorkaww!!! That's so sad!!! Well, if you ever get a new mouse, please consider coming back!!! We'll all miss you lots! *Tear*

I'm soooooo sad!!!!! (last post i am gonna write) I will come back :) (doesn't want to use a smiley face; not in the mood) I am sooooooooooooooooooo sad :( :( :( :( :( :( I will miss you guys sooooooooooooo much!!! :(

I'm Back!!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.