Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I noe why? - Minitokyo

Can I noe why?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Eh sometimes when i post comments I get this msg, is it simple because of heavy traffic of some other issue?

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php:14) in /home/minitokyo/public_html/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 14

Thanks 4 Helping!!

That is because there are to many connections to the mySQL db. It tells you the reason in the error. MiniTokyo has been working on the problems for a few weeks. Just please keep waiting, I'm sure everything will be back up to normal soon.

Plus, this site is really active, as I'm sure you can tell. even mySQL has its limits, and with how busy this site is, it will me maxed out alot. I'm sure.

Signature

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

I know its really annoying. Hopefully it will go away soon

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

I c... Thanks 4 enlighting me!! ^-^

ps: Sometimes it really annoys me

Yea, it can be annoying, I agree. But with a site of this magnitude, its to be expected.

Signature

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Hmm...(Nods head in agreement)
(A stupid Qn) Will it ever be gone?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It is seriously annoying. I just wish the problem could be fixed soon. It is really hard to post now cuz I keep getting the message every other thread. I even have problems loggin out.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.