Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Boys - Minitokyo

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

what do you prefer: a woman with a great body, perfect curves ,etc etc etc...in a few words a goddess, but without a brain and dont be able to think, to reason, a silly one and she always been like this , or a one who is all the contrary thing, a one with brain and able to think and ....blablabla ...you know, but an ugly one, not model, not curves, NOTHING!

Be honest ^^

damn, forget my bad english T_T

Signature Image

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

i couldnt take either one..............
i dont want and ugly as hell petrifyin girlfriend....but idont want a brainless dumbf*** either.........
so a an average person that can comprhand is fine for me doesnt have to perfect......doesnt meanall hot girs are stupid ....just tendsto happen alot......

Remember
Revolution

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

i would take the cute 1 *hehe*
^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by tokyomichaeli would take the cute 1 *hehe* ^_^'

as my brother :sweat:

Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I can't stand a girl with no brains...
of course i can't exactly go out with someone that could be mistaken for a man either.
i'd go with a happy medium. :)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I could care less about looks..... I go for personality... but if they've got personality, brains and looks, then it's an a+!!!!

Signature Image

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI could care less about looks..... I go for personality... but if they've got personality, brains and looks, then it's an a+!!!!

:) ^_^'

Signature Image

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Quote by jakudoshigirl

waht??? i want the cute 1 wahts rong with that

Quote by tokyomichael

Quote by jakudoshigirl

waht??? i want the cute 1 wahts rong with that

but she is enough stupid, did you really want she? x_x

Signature Image

Neither. If I'm not attracted to her it won't work and if I'm not interested in her it won't work either. If I had to pick I'd go with the pretty one though. Sure, I wouldn't connect with her very well but I have friends already and we could still have some fun :)

It's not very nice but that's the truth. Personality really is more important than looks, it's true, but if I'm not attracted to someone there's really no point at all. (If you said someone with average looks and a great personality vs. great looks with average personality I'd pick the average looks!) Does that make sense?

Demca

Demca

Futuristic Alter Ego... for now

umm... i wish i could say that i was totally for personality. but that wouldn't be true..
i wish i could say that i was totally for looks, but that wouldn't be true.
i've known people that were drop dead gorgeous, but they ... still had faults.
i've also known people that were not the cutest people in the world, but they weren't that smart either.
I've had too many crushes, way too many, ... i'm just saying that i'm not looking to define what i am going after,
what fun would that be?

Signature

what you doing reading this.... go do something productive...

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Spontaneous and positive about everything. Fun & yes I like the curves. Though I want her vuluptous (not skinny, not fat). And the face... (especially the eyes & hair).

But most importantly she is happy with me.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

enriquetntcagua

enriquetntcagua

wisdom gives you wings

who are we kidding here, you cant say what you like or what you dont, unless you have a cristal ball or a time machine, i keep all my options open and i mean ALL, you never know who you might know so give every girl a chance and KNOW her, you might be surprised how quick your perception, or guidelines, or even taste can change after knowing the right person.

http://img15.echo.cx/img15/117/firmaanim4009gu.gif

the difference betwen mediocre and average is practice
the difference between average and great is dedication
the difference between great and excellent is genius

I've always been the type of to go for a Velma over Daphne. But, i think like most people balance is the
most attractive quality a person can have.

"This is a world filled with hatred where people's fingers have no other purpose but to pull triggers!!!
What do you believe, and why do you!?! - Rau Le Creuset

ok... tuff one... perfect botty, no brains... inteligent woman, nasty package...
I dunno... I don't whant a brainless gurl... but I think physical atracion is very important in a realtionship... now... by the other way... U dind't say that it had to be my gurlfriend... sooooooooooo
I'll take the cute one the a party, have some dancing, maybe some drinks, and who knows maybe later I'll have her.
then I'll take the ugly one to a coffe shop, to chat, have a coffe, and play some chess...
yap, el crimen perfecto ^_^

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Quote by jakudoshigirlwhat do you prefer: a woman with a great body, perfect curves ,etc etc etc...in a few words a goddess, but without a brain and dont be able to think, to reason, a silly one and she always been like this , or a one who is all the contrary thing, a one with brain and able to think and ....blablabla ...you know, but a ugly one, not model, not curves, NOTHING!
Be honest ^^what?

1st come 1st serve. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

??? What are you talking about 25?

Ummm... as for me... I don't like brainless girls... but I wouldn't want a girl who reminds you of frankenstein... Hmmm... seriously, when I look for a girl, I go for a package, not just one aspect of her... And I suppose the most important thing is not good looks or brains but personality...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

have you guys ever heard a chinese phrase...

"Nice body women can keep a man for 3 months... but a smart and cunning women can keep a guy permanently..."

i couldnt take either 1
cuz the truth i like the sexy ones but if they dum that would be stup!d if i would go out with her cuz who would go out with someone like her.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

none of the extremes you mentioned, i'd prefer one in the middle of both.. but if i was to choose, i'll choose the cute one..i'll juststare at her whole day, i won't bother to open my mouth and talk coz i'll be damn sure it'll be frustrating..

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

i would say cute but she still have to be smart

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by undeadsymphonyI can't stand a girl with no brains...
of course i can't exactly go out with someone that could be mistaken for a man either.
i'd go with a happy medium. :)

Yup that's the way I'd go.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Well... I don't love a girl only for her looks, or for her intelligence. I'd rather say a mix of both... kinda smart enough, and beautiful enough. A good mixture of both qualities make great women, and those are the hardest to find...

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

Quote by ramchonghave you guys ever heard a chinese phrase...

"Nice body women can keep a man for 3 months... but a smart and cunning women can keep a guy permanently..."

Hmmm... Not if she is a hideous, mirror-shattering beast of a woman (I'm talking reeeeeally ugly.). ^_^'

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.