Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Boys - Minitokyo

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

SealedSword

Sword Demon

I'd go for niether, I just want a unique girl, one that is special and true to me
But if I HAD to choose, I'd go for the cute one =P

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Neither, I want a kind girl that I know very well and that I like :)

Signature

Vance

Vance

Sojourner

Quote by MagicianFairywhat do you prefer: a woman with a great body, perfect curves ,etc etc etc...in a few words a goddess, but without a brain and dont be able to think, to reason, a silly one and she always been like this , or a one who is all the contrary thing, a one with brain and able to think and ....blablabla ...you know, but a ugly one, not model, not curves, NOTHING!
Be honest ^^what?

Which I do prefer for what? A sexual relationship? A friendship? Or marriage/life partner? I assume you mean the latter, but even if that's the case, neither of your options are viable.

a beautiful person will go through life being treated than an ugly person. A stupid person will go through life being treated differently than a bright person. It is difficult to go through life being treated well and not be soft or egotistical, and it is difficult to go through life being treated poorly and not be bitter or self-deprecating.

In other words, if your two choices were my only choices, I would choose the latter as a life companion, but such a person is not my ideal companion.

Naota85

Naota85

~A Regulator~

Quote by SaschaCok... tuff one... perfect botty, no brains... inteligent woman, nasty
package...
I dunno... I don't whant a brainless gurl... but I think physical
atracion is very important in a realtionship... now... by the other
way... U dind't say that it had to be my gurlfriend... sooooooooooo
I'll take the cute one the a party, have some dancing, maybe some
drinks, and who knows maybe later I'll have her.
then I'll take the ugly one to a coffe shop, to chat, have a coffe, and
play some chess...
yap, el crimen perfecto ^_^

XD Exctly what he said lol :) :D XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Heh heh, alrighty then, I wouldn't choose either so I'll try to narrow it down the middle, as long as she's got a cool personality I can dig that.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I want someone who I can rely and connect with. Someone I can trust and who understands me.
These are what is really important to me. Some other things I wouldnt mind is having a good looks and a nice bust -_^

I have to have a brain. Looks are just an added bonus.

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

hmm i really don't know that's a really hard question..... hmm i might take aww the ugly one... mostly count's on the inside

hehehe , it really depends .. if ur in a situation where u gotta hav sexual intercourse wif gal.. of course the hot one but when u take her out .. of course the one wif the brains....
well for me.. neither of them.. iwan a normal women!! lol

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i'd take the really hot one! i'm not gonna want someone that i would easily mistake for an old woman!

plus, it'd be like jessica simpson and nick lachey (sp?) from newlyweds, not that i like them or anything, i'm just saying that it'd be like those two (how jessica is hot, but not very smart)

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

I TAKE BOTH !!!!!!! i want the hot one...... and i also want the smart one....

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

Whel for start i would take the dummy one ;)

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

I'll choose girls with brain ofcourse...

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

cloud-strife

Girl Hunter

well, I can't prefer a woman only for her look or for her brain... sure that help alot but, that's not the more important to me or for the most of the people.

I was looking for someone that can understand me or at less try to understand me.

I gonna hunt all the sexy girls.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Definately dont want an ugly bastard!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

Quote by RainHybridi couldnt take either one..............
i dont want and ugly as hell petrifyin girlfriend....but idont want a brainless dumbf*** either.........
so a an average person that can comprhand is fine for me doesnt have to perfect......doesnt meanall hot girs are stupid ....just tendsto happen alot......

Same here! :D

man...soo much BS in this thread, all those guys that said they couldn't care any less about looks, are in total denial. Ok so here's the truth, guys are shallow so are girls, we see a hot chick..we look..more like we're always looking for the hot chicks. Now, hot chicks tend to be hot because they take more time aranging how they look than doing their homework, so its hard to find a natural smart beauty, same goes for the hot guys. I set limits on my relationships, if I see a girl I like physically, I make it my goal to well...get to know her, if she's not my type, get physical is all we'll do. When it comes to going out, I try to set my standards a bit above normal, if you are a reader and don't listen to simple plan you're one step closer to dating me, but I do have some physical limitations as well, I won't date someone I think is ugly. Thats the bottom line on dating. Im a total nerd so girls who wanna date me might need to put up with my crude sarcasm and religious/historical references...don't worry girls, I don't do this often, last thing I'll do is give my religious views on a date...I have better things to do with you.

Signature Image

OtakuHanzo

OtakuHanzo

Mew. =^_^=

You know, it doesn't matter to me what she looks like. It's all about what's on the inside. Sure it's natural for a guy to want some hot chick hanging off his arm to make him feel proud, and I've surely had my fantasies about that. But in the end it's all about personality and how I get along with her. I'll take a fun-loving and caring woman over fake boobs anyday. And she doesn't even have to know how to cook! XP

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would actually like a little of both, but of course one person's idea of beauty could different from another person. But if I really had to pick, I would pick the ugly one but with the brains. (I sorta know a girl like that, except i think she's pretty cute! ;) :) :D )

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

Quote by DuneMechI would actually like a little of both, but of course one person's idea of beauty could different from another person. But if I really had to pick, I would pick the ugly one but with the brains. (I sorta know a girl like that, except i think she's pretty cute! ;) :) :D )

awww...i liked your answer, lol..i think you are the only one who would do that ~_~

Signature Image

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by DuneMechI would actually like a little of both, but of course one person's idea of beauty could different from another person. But if I really had to pick, I would pick the ugly one but with the brains. (I sorta know a girl like that, except i think she's pretty cute! ;) :) :D )

ahahahah, quite funny, i dont think you dare go out with some one who is as ugly as hell.....i doubt that, their are maney reasons why people dont like the ugly ones, ok the pretty one is dumb...and so? you can teach or or somthing daaaam..... -_-
but for me i dont chose any of them anyway

It is time for you to drown

I would have to say I would go with a girl who isn't stupid for one hehe, umm i'd say someone cute, smart or at least not a total idiot, wouldn't have to be someone who is like "uber hot" as long as they look nice and are nice ^^

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

From the outside: Nice teeth, pretty/cute face, colorful eyes (that means I rather prefer blue and green than black and brown, OX). I don't like skinny girls, and I surely don't like those that are fat as hell ^_^'... just to have some meat for god's sake xd... few kilos/pounds extra is what I prefer ;), that's just the way I am. Height, hmmm... a few centimeters (let's say 10 maybe or more) shorter that me. Same height is fine too, but taller :nya: ...
From the inside: Nice and positive personality, not to be always angry and grungy (did I spelled that right?) about everything :hmpf:. So that means happy person XD. Smart? She can be smart but not smarter than me... I couldn't take that ^_^'. Complete idiots x_x make me sick. I'l take an example... some girl (from my school) came to me and compliment me that I have beautiful eyes... ok, that's fine, but then she asked "are those real?"... i thought that she was kiding/screwing around with me and all that but I realized that she was serious... I mean WTF!!!... and ofcourse she was pretty and had a nice body and all that... but man...

Sorry If didn't understand half of it... my English still sux ^_^'... :sweat: ... -_- ...

Signature

I will not let them die...

Dunno....But why ask such a qustion???Aren't u dividing women just by the way they look.There are so many types of women in the world not all of them are goddesse or dumasses. Dunno but by asking such a question aren't u just being insecure....anyways i wouden't choose neither i go for a good looking with brains cos there are out there bolive me.....=)

Signature

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.