Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Boys - Minitokyo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

let mie see.. i tink i would like to haf a girl with quite good lookin, nice curve and a gd personalities, with intelliegence and i tink tt i m askin for too much.haha .but nothing is perfect.if u wanna a gurl with gd nice body and looking, they maybe evil or wadeva things tt is bad , or like no brain. so u can either haf nice body or intelliegence gurl ...even if there is a gurl with both tt quanlities, it maybe hard to find.

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

would you kill me if i said i'd settle for a mix of both? heck, the girl i'm crushing on doesn't have much curves, isn't much of a looker, but she's the only one who can par to my intelligence (not academic, she beats me on dat..)

It really depends on how you perceive someone. Everybody has different taste so any girl can look good in the right guys mind. But for me I would chose a both, although I would be more secure with intelligence than looks though. I would also perfer a girl how can depend on herself and stop leaning on me for once. Hey, beauty's nothing if you can't get a job to feed yourself you know.

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I'll take number 3. A goddess who is smart.

Signature

I would take the 1st one, the goddess for a short relationship.

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Gahh...Why is it always having move of one good point and a huge lack of the other? Lol...i wouldn't want either, but settle for in the middle...afterall why be an extremist?... da da dum bye...

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

well, i ususally look for brains and someone who can count to ten, but for some reason i have this complete goddess with all three, beauty, brains, and a good sense of music and humor. i couldn't be happier, but my usual choice is the girl who makes me feel good, and the one i want to be around most. we can hope for everything, but if you are not happy, then what do you really have?

gundamknight

gundamknight

Newtype

A mix in between. To a guy (whether he admits to it or not), how the girl looks does matter. However, for guys who want more than good time like meself anyway, having brains does matter. Half and half is a nice combo in my view (though 200% would always be nice, lol ) ;).

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Thats easy, 80% smart, 20% beautiful. Never want a know-it-all. It's bad enough i act like that everyonce in a while, i don't need another person to expand on it. And she has to have some beauty, guys want to show off their girls. Plus, turning off the lights can only do so much. ;)

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I could not choose either the hot idiot or the genius "bag." When a girl is super smart, but ugly, they become my friends, not prospective romantic interests. And I am totally turned off by idiocy, so the stupid hot chick would only be eye-candy to me. Becides, there are lots of girls with both brains and beauty.

hmm......is this long term? if so then the girl wit brains, if not then the hotty, lawl

I need to find a woman who likes anime and videogames!
Something dificult to find here in Greece.....
Hmmm something like Hinata-san,why not why not....

id have to say i wouldnt know until i met the person. But i can honestly say no brains(special ed level) and/or no looks = no way

warriormars

warriormars

Flame Sniper

im a girl, but why does it have to be one or the other? are you saying that if a woman is smart she cant be beautiful?! just cuz she has some brains that automatically makes her a dog?

In the morning, laughing happy fish heads, in the evening, floating in the soup.

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

I could possibly stand one of those if it was a brain in a jar with a sexy voice and a good personality. but otherwise, both being entirely at complete opposite sides of the spectrum is a bad thing.

merged: 03-25-2006 ~ 06:27am

Quote by warriormarsim a girl, but why does it have to be one or the other? are you saying that if a woman is smart she cant be beautiful?! just cuz she has some brains that automatically makes her a dog?

Its just the easiest way to find which men like more. Personally I like a median between the two.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

The only girl I would really want to be with, would must have a brain, be open minded, smart, a good partner to talk with. It's the key to a succesful relationship IMO. She also would need to have sense of humour and distance to herself, be calm but with a wild side being able to enjoy life. And no, she doesn't have to be a sexbomb, model or anything like that. She would have to be cute and in my type, and I'm not really a fan of "90-60-90 only" or plastic boobies, so np ;P
Anyway that is the girl I would choose to be with and I would give myself to her, didn't found one like that yet tho, but since I'm a optimistic bastard - I believe someday I will for sure.

up up and away

Well first I'd think to myself, "The stupid one is pretty stupid, but the smart one is also pretty stupid. Oh well, what do I care?" Then I'd walk away and pretend it never happened.

Quote by RainHybridi couldnt take either one..............
i dont want and ugly as hell petrifyin girlfriend....but idont want a brainless dumbf*** either.........
so a an average person that can comprhand is fine for me doesnt have to perfect......doesnt meanall hot girs are stupid ....just tendsto happen alot......

True, I agree...

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

I'd prefer the daughter that they both make :)

Yeah, I couldn't take either one.

It's not that I don't respect certain aspects of both, but I'd just be comfortable with a sort of hybrid of the two.

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I'd rather both, and none. It's just that can't explain it well.
Do you know Konomi Yuzuhara?

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Quote by SebastianvonKaneI'd rather both, and none. It's just that can't explain it well.
Do you know Konomi Yuzuhara?

Konomi Yuzuhara?
I don't think so, why?

Signature Image

hmm i'd prefer the one with a better personailty.. and then i'd make her get make up or cosmetics to fix her look abit if she was so horrible :) i prefer personality over looks

Quote by Keisuukehmm i'd prefer the one with a better personailty.. and then i'd make her get make up or cosmetics to fix her look abit if she was so horrible :) i prefer personality over looks

well, this is a better option. . .

Signature Image

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.