Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which of all the YuGiOh Card is the strongest? Except GodCards - Minitokyo

Which of all the YuGiOh Card is the strongest? Except GodCards

Tagged under Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

For me it will be YuGi's Magician Cards :), the complete Magnet Warrior :), Summoned Skull :), Joey's Time Wizard :), Kaiba's Blue Eyes White Dragon :), the XYZ :), Mai's Amazons :), Harpies :), Pegasus Toon World :).

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

no way gyle, the strongest cards r Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning and Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Depend of the card itself. For Asia card, the strongest card is the card that have a element on their card, like Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End. Fortunately, in Asia, this card has been remove from official rule of Yugioh tournament. For me, Mashumaroso, a card that the image is like a bouncy egg, is kinda strong for defense. Because, each time the other card attacking this card in defense mode, eventhough the defense is small, this card is not die and inflict damage 1000 to the enemy who attack this card. well at least that what my friend told me about. Mine is Japan card so I need the walking encylopedia for translate them.

exodia, obliterate!!!! THe 5 pieces, hands down. Come one, 3 Blue Eyes at once??

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Nobody beats the Dark Magician nobody. Well maybe Exodia but nobody else.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

KURIBOH!!!
No one can beat that kawaii little fluff ball!!! 300 attack points beats all... >_>
http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~jeanmiux/Baby%20Dragon_bestanden/image037.gif
hehehe its so cute XP

j/k

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by joycevKURIBOH!!!
No one can beat that kawaii little fluff ball!!! 300 attack points beats all... >_>
hehehe its so cute XP j/k

Aww crud not kuriboh. Dang that things hard to kill just like mice.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

I just like Blue Eyes White Dragon. Hell, its even cool when you say it. >_>

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

Kuribo can protec your live point from anything, but can it protec from Infinity damage atack (exodia, and combine of 3 gods)

my chose is blue eyes shining dragon

i think the strongest card depends on the structure of the deck because if you have a strong card in your deck and you have no strategy in playing, then your strong card is just worthless.
In my deck, my strong card is Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Begining

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by SpystreakNobody beats the Dark Magician nobody. Well maybe Exodia but nobody else.

Thank you again Spystreak!!! As Minitokyo's official Dark Magician expert, I a master of the Dark Magician must say that indeed no card is better then the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl.... I've even defeated Exodia with him....

http://www.thefilebucket.com/./userfiles/TimothytheDarkMage/Dark Magician.jpg
http://www.thefilebucket.com/./userfiles/TimothytheDarkMage/Dark Magician Girl.BMP

Signature Image

What was that card with infinity attack - Darkly Rabbi or somthing?

Signature

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning is the most powerful. Heck, almost every decks have it due to its broken power...

I notice we aren't limited to monsters. In which case the most powerful card might be Harpie's Feather Duster.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I think Jinzo is very strong and powerful because of his nice effects and also the new Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon is really strong...

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

When you say strongest Yugioh cards you mean from the cards from the show and not just yugi's right, because I am a huge kaiba fan and I would have to say that Kaiba's blue eyes/ dragon is strong, yes they were kaiba's. Go kaiba at least there is some one here cheering for you other than Mokuba.

http://teemix.aufeminin.com/imworld1/blog/D20041106/8948_750844299_ygo_gallery_7_1__H205933_L.jpg

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

Blue Eys Ultimate Dragon. - It's the fusion card with 4500 attack and 3700 defense.

It's hard to get 3 fusion piece and a polymerization though.

Nobody even bothered to mention Ocean Dragon Lord-Neo Daedalus, All you have to do is send Umi or A Legendary Ocean to the Graveyard and every card on the field and in both players hands, go to the graveyard except Neo Daedalus, Which would suck if you had any good cards in your hand

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

DemonHunt3r, you belong to the Old World.
You too, Spystreak.
Joycev, if your opponent has 2 or more monsters on the field, better use Mirror Force or Waboku.
SoulScholar, BEWD's world-where he was supreme and only Man-Eater Bug could stop him-exists no more.
MechR, Heavy Storm is BETTER.
THE-DARK-PRINCE, BESD sucks.
Rooney, your card simply won't exist nowadays.
For a player of Different Dimension decks, I think Fiber Jar is the best. Remove your opponent's cards from play, activate Fiber Jar, and, you have a massive advantage.

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

It depends on stratergy I guess. If it was a single card I say the Black luster solider: envoy of beginnings.. hell.. attk again if he destories a monster..orremove a monster from play? and wth 3000/2500 summon by removiing 1 light and 1 dark.. kinda rigged? =.=

I think a good combo would be 2 manicores and card of safe return + exodia XD

my fav card is dark magician gurl tho.. i think I put that card in a picture frame XD

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagician

Quote by Spystreak nobody beats the Dark Magician nobody. Well maybe Exodia but nobody else.

Thank you again Spystreak! As Minitokyo's official Dark Magician expert, I a master of the Dark Magician must say that indeed no card is better then the Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl.... I've even defeated Exodia with him....

I like my Silent Magician LV4-LV8 and Silent Swordsman LV3-LV5-LV7 over those two! *The Warrior of the Light that stops all magic card on the field and the Holy Magician Lady that is 3500 ATK and yes, silent magician is a girl!* *SPOILER: on the final duel Silent Magician beats both DM + DMG* ;)

Dark Executioner, Dark Paladin, & Dark Magician of Chaos are the cool Magicians... ;)

and the strongest card on the game besides god card is definitely "Black luster solider: envoy of beginnings" and "Chaos Emperor Dragon: envoy of the end" they are so powerful/ cheap that they got ban.. lol...

the next strongest monster I think would be Horus the Black Flare Dragon LV8... its not hard to summon it and it stops your opponent from playing magic cards! that + Royal Decree = no magic and trap and ur opponent fighting a 3000 atk monster....

but if you go by cards.. well duh.. a Raigaki, Drak Hole, & Mirror Force are the strongest! lol.... they are so powerful/ cheap that they also got ban too.. lol... XD

te most powerful expert rule card I think would be a Cyber Jar... destroy everything and gives u some cards and monster on the field... *as well as ur opponents* but still good... a nice card to have..

Quote by joycevKURIBOH!
No one can beat that kawaii little fluff ball! 300 attack points beats all... >_>
hehehe its so cute XP

j/k

GO KURIBOH! GO! XD I <3 KURIBOH too... ^_^' and now with that new magic card from PP9 that search for a Kuriboh from deck to hand or field... this little fluff ball just got that much more useful. ^_^'

Signature

Power Bond 3 Cyber Dragons and put a Limiter Removal along with Megamorph on Cyber End! 32,000 TRAMPLE DAMAGE! Madness... but if you ever manage to pull it off, laugh in your opponent's face with every breathe you have. xD

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by X0Anime0XPower Bond 3 Cyber Dragons and put a Limiter Removal along with Megamorph on Cyber End! 32,000 TRAMPLE DAMAGE! Madness... but if you ever manage to pull it off, laugh in your opponent's face with every breathe you have. xD

lol... yea right .. and I would be laughing if someone pull that off too... lol... XD eh.. I perfer the old combo with cyber stein + BEUD + megamorth... 9000 ATK coming at ur opponent... then have a De-fusion afterwords if still needed... for another 9000 total atk... which is still more possible then the Cyber Dragon Combo... XP

Signature

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Funny enough I like anything 4 stars card that has a flip affect that destroys or return monsters on the field. I have a deck full of those cards, all I do is...flip return or destroy monsters on opponent's field...sacfrics those flip cards to summon a strong monters...wait dont attack with it first, attack with the used flip monsters (why?! ah its a mind trick, the opponent always save the trap to kill my strong monster, so I attack with my weak flip monsters, even though they are low but they can do alot if you have like 3-5) probly if he still hasnt try anything funny or hes not getting nervous as you move towards attacking with your strong monster, then attack but if you see some traps on your opponent side of the field and you suspect that he/she will use then dont. Keep using that mind trick to win (I win 95% of the time) doesnt really matter if the flip monsters dies, they are weak as hell, after you used their flip effect, they are pretty much a dummy, do whatever you want to them, sacifrics them, attack if them if you feel safe enough or just use them as shields to hide behind

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 33 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.