Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bad breakups - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

i recently had a weird breakup, and everyone has a similar story, so if you'd like to share...

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

i once had a weird breakup... it was bad... i thought she was the real thing... but then she started talking about how she missed her ex. and i just sat there to comfort her... well a few days later i hear from her best friend whos also a loyal friend of mine that she cheated on me with her ex... ahe went all the way with him... so i just all together stopped talking to her... i let her take her path... i wasnt going to let her obstruct mine

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

good 4 u!! it was wrong of her and not fair

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

That is the kinda story you sorta hear about those sorta trampy girls. im not talking directly at you. but you probly let your BF down. no ofense.

The worst breakup I ever had involved the police.

oh no? the police? what happened...

A few threats, screaming, yelling. That kinda stuff.

oh no i'm sorry lol...that stucks and ::hug:: i hate breakup's especially if u know ur right about something

Nah, that was a while ago. I don't even care anymore. We're actually friends now, too Oo;

Nice.

One breakup was pretty bad - he cheated on me after I said I didn't want to have sex with him, and knew that I knew, so he avoided me. I didn't want to ring because I hated the thought of breaking up with someone over the phone, so I waited. By the time he had the guts to come around, I was so pissed off I just handed him the note I'd made and walked off... uh... it was quite a rude, sarcastic note.

thats ok you had every right to..guys like that are dickheads...u didn't deserve it but thats a good example of bad breakup's.....

hummm.... im going to tell the true every break up i had was bad for me ^_^' but i move on... still i remember the first one... he cheated me when i was near with an enemy... yeah that was a horrible thing to do

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.