Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Still practice old traditions? - Minitokyo

Still practice old traditions?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by MetalFireno i havn't ever been in traditions. unless i was at a freinds house at the wrong time. ^_^'

What do you mean? You don't practice traditions?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Yup. I still practice saying "po" and "opo" to the elders. And also "pag-mamano" to the elders. When I was in high school our school still practice "pag-mamano". So that the students still practice this old tradition. :D

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Sakura0chanYup. I still practice saying "po" and "opo" to the elders. And also "pag-mamano" to the elders. When I was in high school our school still practice "pag-mamano". So that the students still practice this old tradition. :D

Wow... that's a tradition all right...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Erm... yeah... there are those chinese ones... you still call everyone (but I kinda ditched it) and there's always the typical I'll shout ya kinda thing... but yeah... there are always those times you pray and stuff...and festivals...

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

oh... i wish... my old language is no longer exist by now but i still keep eating macau food and so on (mostly they are chinese) :P

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by sweetblackgatoh... i wish... my old language is no longer exist by now but i still keep eating macau food and so on (mostly they are chinese) :P

What is that?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

I still practice some like "po" and "opo". Hospitality is also one.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Too many Filipinos who are generous eh...

Oh yeah, I still practice some traditions on some holidays here in the Philippines like on Holloween, Christmas, New Years Day, the Holy Week, and others...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

most of the time i don't .... but sometimes its quite cool....

anyway, that's not what i came to tell you.. i came to say i am sorry to My Midou Ban of MT!!

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Yes, we practice a lot of our old traditions. I think it helps keep the ethnic identity of of your group of people.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.