Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which gorgeus goddess are you? - Minitokyo

which gorgeus goddess are you?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

I got this:

The Goddess of Flora and Sadness. You are a natural dreamer. Always loyal and tranquil, you can make anyone feel safe and you are exceptionally thoughtful. You are a delicate beauty.

For the quiz go to: http://www.quizilla.com/users/Nariel-flame/quizzes/Which%20gorgeous%20goddess%20are%20you%3F%20For%20girls!%20(breath%20taking%20pics!)

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

Shadu

Shadu

Lost Myself

Here's mine:

The Goddess of Ice and Hope. You are a creative wonder. Always calm and collected, you hold the awe of many people and you are exceptionally logical. You are an inspirational beauty.

Hmm. I don't know if that's completely how I am, but ah well. Thanks for posting the quiz. ^_~

You need only believe. . .

The Goddess of Water and Anger. You are a reclusive<br>loner . Always wary and deliberate, once youve<br>got a friendship, its for life and you are<br>exceptionally considerate. You are a serene beauty.

Cool...

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

The Goddess of Ice and Hope. You are a creative wonder. Always calm and collected, you hold the awe of many people and you are exceptionally logical. You are an inspirational beauty.

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

i got this.

Quote: The Goddess of Fire and Happiness. You are a ball of energy. Always compassionate and full of life, you can make anyone feel happy and you are exceptionally uplifting. You are an individual beauty.

Well, what the hey. A individual beauty.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1108550256_aquamarine.jpg
The Goddess of Water and Anger. You are a reclusive loner . Always wary and deliberate, once youve got a friendship, its for life and you are exceptionally considerate. You are a serene beauty

i agree with everything except "reclusive loner" XD
that's a bit harsh...lol!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

The Goddess of Roses and Love. You are a hopeless romantic. Always optimistic and loving, you have many friends and you are exceptionally trustworthy. You are a innocent beauty.

i find this one nice

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

The Goddess of Flora and Sadness. You are a natural dreamer. Always loyal and tranquil, you can make anyone feel safe and you are exceptionally thoughtful. You are a delicate beauty.

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Onppu

Onppu

Mush -Mush Mushroom!

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1108239394_nangelform.jpg

Super sonic slimmy dance
Super sonic slimmy go go

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/N/Nariel-flame/1108550256_aquamarine.jpg
The Goddess of Water and Anger. You are a reclusive loner . Always wary and deliberate, once youve got a friendship, its for life and you are exceptionally considerate. You are a serene beauty.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Here is my result:
The Goddess of Night and Regret. You are a perfect confidante. Always understanding and solicitous, you could be a queen and you are exceptionally honest. You are an intelligent beauty.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.