Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the reason behind your Signature Image? - Minitokyo

What's the reason behind your Signature Image?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Q:Why did you choose that kind of signature image?
A:My signature images is from Spiral. I don't know his name. ^_^' I used it because the guy looks so cool and I like his serious expression.

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i chose mine because its one of my favorite characters from an anime i watch

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

my poem in my sig was the basis for my sig.. although i dunno if i was able to really show it..i hope you guys like my sig..hehe

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

It was my first RPG

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

well, i didn't choose my pic for my sig cuz it was a made by a friend. but i'm thinking she chose the pic cuz i'm such a silly girl... XD

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

cause of my fandom for sasusaku I just love that couple XD

Signature

I don't know, I just picked a random funny pic and slapped my name on it (I really didn't feel like making a sig then and I don't feel like changing it either)

Signature

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

I love Oneagi Teacher and Mizuho is a great character. Plus...she's just so sexy!!! Hot teacher...glasses...rawr!

Signature

Eyes and Azmaria are my fave characters....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Nothing... just to have one that's all, hehehe!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

hmm my sig is the face of sayama, sayama resembles my first gf because they have the same likes and attitudes, and that girl is the only one i seriously fall with,

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

HA! HA! I am the Great TimothytheDarkMagician!!!! Why wouldn't I have a Magician Themed Siggy?

DARK magician forever!!!!!

Signature Image

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

My sig is one of Hyung Tae Kim's artwork...and he's my favourite artist :) His works are gorgeous.

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

... Don't know why I have such a sig. o_o;; I just like Full Moon wo Sagashite's artwork, and used an image by them. Add in some color and paintbrushes, and ta-da! A signature ready for use. xD

Signature

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

AsuCaga is my favorite pairing right now! and i'm obsessed with gundam seed just like a lot of other people out there!

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianHA! HA! I am the Great TimothytheDarkMagician!!!! Why wouldn't I have a Magician Themed Siggy?
DARK magician forever!!!!!

tim your over doing it

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

do i even need to say,
world of warcraft is a feeling who needs a social life
i think nuff said, lol

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Cuz I like samurai ppl, and Motoko is one of my fav characters. I like ppl with swords. :)

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

aww, i don't have sig image. but my sig is just something i need to remember...just to not depend so much on the opinion of others when doing things that might embarass you, but to enjoy life singing and dancing and loving!

"SING like no one's listening, DANCE like no one's watching, LOVE like you've never been hurt."

sanzo13

sanzo13

Fafafa.

i chose this sanzo-whacks-with-harisen image cuz its cool.. and he's a chibi there so its cute.. plus, i love sanzo.. so why wont sanzo be my sig. img. ? hehe..

([@=@])

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Because i love Hinata and Sasuke/Itachi/Kakashi (heh anyone with a Sharingan) .. and i'm shy but cold and .. Hinata is shy and Sasuke is cold.. so that's my reason.. heh XD ^_^'

Signature

I chose mine because it is a drawing I made of my favorite anime character n///n

I chose mine because it is a drawing I made of my favorite anime character n///n

cuz the plank is the most efective close range combat weapon ever made!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.