Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Talking In Your Sleep - Minitokyo

Talking In Your Sleep

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

i don't talk in my sleep, but once, i slept in the same room as my grandma and she started talking in her sleep. it really freaked me out cuz it sounded like she was scolding someone. hahaha!

I apparently talk in my sleep quite a bit (according to my boyfriend). Not loudly but quite clearly (I;ve never heard him talk in his sleep though). And I know my sister talks in her sleep all the time, because we used to share a room when we were kids.

I don't talk in my sleep but my best buddy Dakota talks in her sleep, she says stuff like "You're gonna get in trouble...Zzz", "You big B!tCh...Zzz", or "He ate me!...". It is quite amusing. This guy Jesse told me that his brother Justice likes me because he dreams about me and talks about me in his sleep. I used to sleep walk and sleep talk though but I suddenly stopped.

i talk sometimes lol. i've said
"must kill...." repeatedly
"mom theres a cat under that car"
I've sleep walked and talked at the same time once, I said "the house is on fire or must save the world" and ran down the stairs and slet on the couch and all my aunts and uncles were there. can you imagine how embarrising it was the next morning when found out what i did.

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 52 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.